00:20

Sorry for the short chapter but I actually edited it this time.

Last updated; January 16, 2k17.

Vote if you have embarrassed yourself; also tell me about it if you want to.

•••

W E S T O N

He's wearing ripped black jeans, with a purple tank that shows his arm muscles, and a hat with his wings poking out. His eyes meet mine. His brown eyes staring right through me, or maybe he isn't staring right through me.

He walks up to me and I watch him. He looks so intimidating but I knew him better than most people. He's not as confident as he appears to be. "Hey" he mumbles, not looking in my eyes. I clench my fist, narrowing my eyes.

I shoulder check him, not saying a word to him. If he wanted to give me the silent treatment, I will do the same thing back to him. I don't need him. But he's your best friend, a annoying voice in my head says.

I roll my eyes. He's just like everyone else in the school. Another player, a heartbreaker. He follows me to my locker, like a lost puppy. I do the combination to my locker and open it.

I jump back when a wet blue substance splashes all over my face. It was the locker prank people did in the movies, except this was certainly not a movie. I hear giggles and I turn to see Crystal, and Jewels having a giggling fit; with cameras in there hands.

I clench my locker, and look at Ethan. His eyes travel down my face. Did he know about this? He looks shocked. I slam my locker closed.

"Weston, I swear I didn't-" I cut him off. "Shut up Ethan," I replied.

I'm not sad anymore, I'm frustrated with how childish they are. These bitches are gonna get their asses beat. They were asking for it, and they're going to get it.

I walk towards Crystal and her face falls. She backs up as I walk toward her. "Ethan," she calls out for help. But he doesn't say a word toward her.

Who's intimidated now? Her not me. "You think your so cool don't you?" I ask with a bitter smile. She backs up with Jewels, and I lift my fist in the air.

Aiming straight to her face, she falls on the ground after I hit her, hard. I feel my hand sting, and I forget about the pain, and all the adrenaline rushes through me. Without thinking twice, I jump on top of her throwing not only one punch, but more.

I yell and I see crowds people yelling for me to stop, but they're a mixture that yells fight. I hear my name being yelled, but I block it out. Her nose begins to bleed, someone wraps there arms around my waist pulling me back.

I try so hard to get out of their grasps, and I see it isn't Ethan, not Grayson. It's a girl, a girl I hate; Jewel's. She pushes me off Crystal, and attempted to hit me but my arm covers my face in time.

She tries to grab my hair but I finally punch her in her prefect face -well was perfect. She looks up at the ceiling holding her nose, and I get ready to tackle her to the floor, but someone grabs my hands, as I yell.

I keep trying to get to Jewels but someone yells. "Principals coming!" And that's when everyone scatters everywhere like cock roaches. I feel a yank guiding me a certain way. I look up and see Ethan, he looks pale. All the color had been drained out of his face, and I see Grayson further ahead.

He pushes the door open and we all go to Grayson's car. Grayson instantly steps on the gas and I feel my nose bleeding. Ethan and I are in the back.

My breathing is uneasy, yet I knew later I would regret my actions. I was only waiting for the adrenaline rush to be gone.

I look out the window, my teeth are gritted shut. I feel Ethan staring at me out of the corner of my eyes, "Your bleeding" he says. I shrug, "I'm fine," I say with my eyebrows narrowed viciously.

He sighs,"Are you okay?" he asked concerned. I turn my head to give him my full attention. "Do I look okay, Ethan?!" I ask. I have never wanted to hurt him worse, well that's a lie but right now I was pretty hot headed.

I shook my head at him, and turned my gaze out the window. I made it look more interesting but it wasn't. My thoughts were eating away at me.

But to answer Ethan's question: I'm not okay, this whole week has been completed shit.

"Come here" Ethan said. I looked him with my eyes watery. Everything started to crash down on me. "No," I shake my head, and look back out of the window. He's probably gonna stay with Crystal. I'm just surprised he's with me right now. I just don't get why he pushed me away.

I feel him scoot closer to me. I look at him, and he wipes away my tear streaming down my face. He hugs me, and close my eyes once again loving his scent.

"I hate you, Ethan."

"I know you do Daniels."

"Were almost at our house," Grayson mumbles. I hate how I always relapse with Ethan. He does treat me different than most girls, or at least I would like to think that.