00:08

Vote for ya girl Brooklyn

•••

G R A Y S O N

I was sitting on my bed going through my social medias until my mom texted me. I sigh as I click on the message.

Mom:

Hey Grayson. You and Ethan come home. I know me and your father are home early but we have a few things to discuss with you and Ethan.

Mom:

Also if you need to bring Weston, you can bring her.

Me:
Okay Mom, see you.

I turn my phone off and get off the bed and walk out the door to Weston's room is. I stop before I walk in and peep to see her cuddle up against Ethan as they watched movies.

I don't think they realize this but they look like a damn couple. It's actually really weird to even think about but I mean they're both straight so...

I walk in and Ethan looks at me, so does Weston. "Mom is home early and said she wanted to talk to me and you. She also said Weston can come but I think it's because she doesn't want you by yourself," I finished pointing at Weston.

Ethan sighs and Weston unwrapped her arms from Ethan and they both kinda looked annoyed they had to move. I give them a small chuckle and walk out.

Anxiety kinda hits me and I wonder why the hell my mom is a couple days early from work and why she needs to talk to us. Me and Ethan must be in deep shit. Maybe she found out about the party we went to?

Soon enough me Ethan and Weston are leaving the house and of course I have to drive. Soon as we get in Ethan and Weston sit in the back giggling like 8th graders.

I roll my eyes "You two act like you like each other," I mumble and they both get quite. I feel like we all knew it but them being them had to deny it.

"No we don't, we're just really comfortable around each other..." Ethan's says looking at me in the mirror. I don't reply but I start talking about what mom wants to talk about.

"I think mom is mad..." I suddenly spoke out of no where. Ethan sighs "Hopefully not."

W E S T O N

Eventually we got to Lisa and Sean's house but I could tell there's definitely something off. Soon as we got in the car I could tell Grayson was kinda distracted and not to mention his mom is home early from work which is odd but that's okay.

Now that I think of it my mom should be home in a couple of days. Can't wait to see her. I open the car door and get out while waiting for Ethan because he's slow. I stared at him and he looked at me with a childish smirk.

"What?"

"Your slow"

"And your..." He paused trying to think of something but he sighed and continued walking and I smiled because he couldn't roast me.

W E S T O N

We pulled in and we all walked inside together but I sat in the living room and separated myself from everyone else in the kitchen. I hope it's nothing bad.

I sat there and out of no where I heard Lisa yell.

"Ethan no!" I heard her and I instantly shot up from the couch. Why is she yelling? Is everything okay? I walked toward the kitchen but Ethan quickly stalked past me. He was indeed angry and you could see it in his eyes.

"Ethan?" I mumbled grabbing his shoulder after catching up to him. He turned around and looked at me in the eyes. "Back away Weston."

I frown played on my features and it soon turned into a angry frown. My eyebrows furrowed "Why?" I asked as he started walking to the front door.

"Ethan!" I grumbled annoyed. He opened the door and didn't close it. I rolled my eyes and slowly closed the door after stepping outside. "Ethan, what's wrong? Talk to me." He sat down on his moms car and I was now infront of him.

He was looking down. "Ethan tell me what happened." He shook his head and I saw a tear fall down his cheek. I hugged him and wrapped my arms around him. "Come on. Tell me."

He shook his head again "No because I'll look stupid for what I'll be crying over." I sigh and mumble 'okay.' Im not pushing him. He eventually wrapped his arms around me and snuggled into my neck. I rocked him kinda but not like a mom would.

"Ethan will you look at me?" I asked pulling my head away from his. I softly grabbed his chin and he looked at me with red teary eyes. His eyes flickered to my lips. So made the first move and I kissed his lips and he didn't kiss back for a second. But his hands went to my waist.

Our heads of course tilted in different angles, trying to capture each other's lips perfectly. We soon pulled away breathing heavy.

"Come on," I grabbed his hand "we can go to my house." He kissed my cheek before getting in on his side of the car and I started driving.

I just wonder why he won't tell me what happened. Or why he's even crying. I just want to know because maybe I can make him feel better.

But at the same time I am not a savior. I am just me but the thing that is special about me is I can make him feel better. It's just that, I can't do that until he tells me what's wrong.

I glance at him in the car and he's looking at the window. He's not crying anymore which is great.

Authors note:

Ugh I need to get this book done.

But I was laughing because one of my fans of this book DM'ed me on Instagram and said

'So can u please for the love of god 😂 if it's not to much to ask pls update'

I laughed so hard but just because of her I'll try to update more. Lmao I hope your happy darling💘

Also,

I hope you liked this chapter.

If there's anything I can do to improve (like updating) lemme know.

Please vote if you liked this chapter.

Instagram: Toolitdolans

Last updated: September 26, 2k17.

Word count: 1069

Until next time...

Peace!