00:06

Please vote!

•••

W E S T O N

My feet are very heavy on the ground right now but maybe it's because I have had one to many drinks. I look at Ethan and Grayson who are walking quietly beside me. They're drunk too and that's why we have to walk home.

"Hey Ethan..." I trailed plastering a big smile across my face. He looks at me looking drowsy - which makes me chuckle lightly. "You look really ugly..." I trail stumbling almost.

I scoff at the ground, it's in my way. "Hey, you saying he is ugly is saying I'm ugly," Grayson argued. I nod agreeing "Well maybe you are ugly, ass clown."

He scoffs and looks forward, ignoring me like I never talked. Ethan grabs my hand "Hey Weston, can I tell you a. Smallllll secret?" he asked dragging the L in small. I sigh and roll my eyes "Is it bad?" I asked whispering.

He shrugged "It depends how you take it bup," he paused "But I like you. You know like have a little crush on you," he slurs wrapping his arm around my neck. I grab his hand that was by my shoulder and push it off "I do too but what about you know who," I whisper loudly.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes and stops completely. Me and Grayson both stop walking and Ethan waves Grayson off "You stay Weston," he grumbles annoyed.

"Ethan I don't think we should leave gra-" he cuts me off walking close. To close. "You don't need to worry about Noah. Noah is an asshole and he has done things to other girls. Bad bad things, I have seen something happened and I had to beat the shit out of him. I swear there's something mentally fucked up in his head," he explains grumbling the last part.

I push him away and start walking again. "Well- Well that's too bad. I still like him despite what your dumb ass says."

I hear him groan loudly "Weston, I'm not kidding!"

I chuckle softly at his frustration. "Okay Ethan," I joke. He grabs my shoulders roughly. And he turns me around to look at him. "I might not be your brother, which is great but I'm still going to protect you. Because that's my job as your best friend and I'm not lying about how fucked up he is," he says sternly.

My face hardens as his face inches closer to mine. His eyes lingering longer than I would like on my lips. "H-he's not bad," I stamper. He scoffs as his hands fine his way to my waist pulling my close to him "He's bad. "

My eyes linger on Ethan's lips as his lips get closer. Then I feel the want to actually kiss his lips. I want to know what his would feel like on mine. I bite the inside of my cheek as I suddenly grow nervous.

I'm definitely not suppose to feel this way with my best friend. He's supposed to be like a brother. I'm not supposed to be attracted to him. But I am so attracted and this attraction is making his lips so tempting.

His lips are now only inches from mine and I feel my breath hitch. I closed my eyes as his lips slowly pressed against mine. If wasn't for the drink, well- none of this would be happening.

My hands found there way up to his hair, softly pulling it. He groans in satisfaction and his hands traveling to the small of my back. Us tilting our heads to get the perfect capture of each other's lips.

His lips broke away from mine and went straight to my jawline. He peppered small wet kisses down my neck sucking softly. I let out a small moan, surprising myself.

But I didn't care right now. His lips were so intoxicating. I wish me and him could actually be like this. The sad thing is, this is my first kiss. And I hope I remember this, despite being tipsy or drunk. You name it.

We finally brake away, breathing heavy. He gave me a small smile "I can give you that, maybe more. I know. Noah couldn't do that for you. Why not let me have you?" he asked stepping closer again.

I sigh not knowing how to answer that. He can't give me that because we're supposed to be friends. Not Friend's with benefits.

"You can't," I replied closing my eyes. I open them again and Ethan is still watching me with his arms folded over his very nice chest. It's like he's studying me. I don't like it.

"Come on, let's get home," he murmurs waving for me to follow him. My head is freezing because my hair still isn't dry from Noah pushing me in the pool.

"Are you mad?" I ask Ethan. The guilt kinda started but I don't know why. He shook his head still looking in front of him "No."

I looked at the street lights, I still can see Grayson walking. He isn't to far ahead as I would have though but maybe it's because he is drunk? He probably fell a few times. He's a quiet drunk, while Ethan is a horny drunk, while I am... I don't know what I am.

I look around at the night. The darkness in it is like a literally blanket that surrounds us. But usually you feel safe in a blanket. But in the night time, it is not blanket. Night time is when the bad things happen. People like to blend in with the shadows.

I look back at Ethan and shiver slightly. I am not going to shiver, not now. I'm going to toughen up and be independent. I don't need him to say 'I could give you my sweatshirt. Unlike Noah.' I roll my eyes at the thought.

I guess I'm going to freeze.

Authors note:

Sorry I didn't update.

Updates Fridays! Usually...

If there's anything I could do to update, just let me know.

Social media's :

Instagram: Toolitdolans 

Updated August 1, 2k17.

Word count:  1030

Until next time...

Peace! ✌️