5.

"Go go go," Jason said while pushing his best friend to go faster. The trio run up to where Billy was, still confused & concerned.

"What're you doing, dude?" Zach frantically asked coming out of no where.

"Hey easy, dude," Carter told him. The situation was already a weird one & she didn't want any more problems to be added to it.

"I've seen him up here before," Zach told them annoyed. "You can't walk around and blow stuff up!"

"I was just trying to go a little deeper," Billy yelled, "maybe I went a little too deep."

"Billy, you don't have to yell," Jason told him while stepping closer, "we can hear you."

"Hey, you guys looking to get busted or something?" A girl yelled from on top of the mountain, "this place is a restricted area."

"Oh really Einstein?" Zach challenged. "Restricted area, as if we shouldn't be standing on crazy rocks doing karate kid moves, right?"

Suddenly the side of the mountain began to rumble as everyone continued to argue.

"Guys," Billy warns while running away.

"Camping out on old trains," Trini yelled back, "I see you too"

"Guys," Billy tried again as the mountain continued to rumble. The five teenagers ran away from the tumbling mountain, Jason immediately taking his best friends side.

Carter squealed as rocks flew everywhere, and latched onto Jason. The tumbling stopped soon after and the teens lifted themselves off the ground.

"Are you okay?" Jason asked Carter quietly. The girl nodded her head while breathing out a shaky breath. After the boy knew the girl was okay, he made sure everyone else was fine.

"Woah, what is that?" Kimberly said referring to the glowing rocks in the side of the mountain. Carter stared at them in awe. The girl took a step forward, feeling drawn to the purple light that was being illuminated out of the rock.

"I've never seen glass like this before," Billy stared to the group.

"What is that?" Jason asked the group

"There's something in there," Carter responded, lifting her hand up to the side of the mountain.  She was suddenly interrupted when Zach picked up a pitchfork to smash the wall.

"Move, alright watch out," Zach says as he pushes Carter out of the way.

"What're you doing?" Jason asked

"No no no," Billy rambled as Zach continued to smash the rock.

"Seriously?" Trini told Zach as he broke through, ignoring everyone's pleas

"My dad always knew the right spots," Billy said as he pushed everyone out of the way.

"What is that?" Jason asked as he shined the light at the glass, revealing a black token.

"No no no no don't do that," Billy yelled at Zach while he smashed the rock even more. "Well, you broke it all right."

Zach bends down to pick up the token.
"What is that?" Kimberly asked.