Chapter 14~ Epilouge

Della spun round, nailing each one of the enemies in the chest with a baton, taking them out

Della spun round, nailing each one of the enemies in the chest with a baton, taking them out. She kicked another, sending him into a wall. She and Tony had spent months working on The attachable weapons, both with a strong magnetic force that combined the batons to form a long spearlike stick.

The navy blue sky hung above the abandoned church, the bright moon casting a light through the broken windows. She wore her red and black SHIELD uniform, despite the fight Tony and Steve had a year ago, almost putting an end to the Avengers. Things have been rocky around the tower. Six months before the 'civil war', Natasha and Clint moved out to live on some farm in the middle of nowhere, leaving Della to deal with the two men without any other girl power. She's been going on missions alone lately, to escape the commotion of the building.

Sending one last kick to the side of somebody's head, Della attached the batons and swung it over her shoulder, glancing around the church one last time. The ringing of her phone sent a start through her body as it echoed throughout the room.

"You've reached 'Red White and Blue enterprises," she answered it, smiling at the sound of Steve's laugh.

"Hey, Doll."

"What's up, Spangles? I'm just finishing up at the church..." she grunted as she pulled the bodies into a pile in the corner.

"Just making sure we're still on for tonight. I would hate to miss a date with such a beautiful lady." This causes a deep red to grow on Della's cheeks.

"Of course we are," she tossed the last man on the ground, "nobody else would possibly want a night out with an assassin, would they?" He chuckled softly.

"No ma'am, just this lucky guy right here. I'll see you tonight."

"See you tonight," I slammed her car door, "I love you." Della could practically hear the grin as he responded.

"I love you too, Doll."

***

Done!! Like I said before, there will be another story up on my page soon, open for reads.

Much love,
Hailey