Example #2 (MORE SKYLOX)

Start from the beginning

"I said no more of than d*mn prince,understand?!"

"Y-yes.."I weakly responded. He snorted and walked out of the room leaving me to bleed on the floor.

"S-sky" I say softly, before blacking out.

Waking up I realized that there was only 15 minute till the ball and 5 minutes until Mike got home. Rushing up the stairs I prepare myself for the ball with 3 minutes to spare.  Covering My bruise to the best of my ability, I ran all the way to the castle. I walked as if nothing was wrong and quickly caught Sky's eye.

Smiling at him, I nodded and continued walking around. Then I felt an iron hard grip on my arm.

"I knew you would be here. Trying to impress your little sky? We're going home, and your gonna lay down in my arms and completely forget about the prince. Then your gonna adopt my child and We'll be a family. Whether you like it or not, your gonna do what I say." Mike says slowly dragging me to the door. Sky sees this and quickly walks and blocks the door.

"Is there a problem, gentlemen? I'm sure nothing is wrong, right Mike?" Sky says with a hard glare at his face.

" I assure you nothing is wrong, My prince. My fiance and I have buisness to attain too."

"Is that so? Then you and your fiance won't mind staying just a bit longer? I have an anouncment to make and it is very important." Sky says, seeing my uncomfort in Mike's grip.

"If that is all we are staying for, then so be it." Mike says, glaring hard at Sky's Triumphant face.

"Ty may I speak to you in private?" Sky asks politely.  All I am able to do is nod as Mike reluctantly lets go of my arm.

Sky leads me to a empty terrace on the highest floor. All is silent.

"Sky, H-he...beat me...this...morning"

"What?! Ty-"

"And the last thing I whispered..."

"Was?"

"Your name. He never even wants me to look at you, much less talk to you. He thinks that if he hurts me, it'll make me stay."

"Oh, Ty....I'll always be here. Please stay in the castle-" Sky holds me in his arms,my head in the crook of his neck.

"How am I supposed to get away? After tonight, He'll have guards at the doors. I just need to say this, This will probably be the last time you will see me but I love you.

And I know you may-" He cuts me off with a deep, passionate kiss. Its better than anything I've ever known, better than All of mike's kissses put together. When we break for air, I smile for the first time.

"Ty, I love you. I need you with me. My heart aches that you are engaged but I will always be for you. Do not fear, I will save you somehow."

The bell rings,  signalling five minutes till his speech.  I smile sadly knowing he must go. He takes my hand and leads me back to the main area.

Mike immediately spots us and rushes through the crown to grab me away from sky. Sky can only watch as I am held to mike's side. Sky frowns but then steps on the podium in front of everyone. The room goes silent as we wait patiently for him to begin.

"I have found a love. A love so strong that he can get through his life. Although my love is betrothed to another,  I will always only be for him. He is the sunshine in my life. Even though he loves another man I will always love him. Even though he and his fiance are here tonight I will say out loud now proper and firm, He deserves better than how he's treated. I will go to the ends of the earth for this boy. So to all those trying court me, it is useless against the immense love I have for this man. So to all, goodnight." I smiled but then realized mike knew it was me. Mike stormed off toward the bathroom knowing this and I snuck away to see sky.

"Sky!"I yelled as I saw him alone in the garden.  He turned and opened his arms as I ran into them.

"That was really sweet of you.  I love you, I don't think I can say it enough!" He laughs and looks into my eyes.

"I love you too." Then he kisses me again just as passionately deep and better than the last . The sweet moment we cherished was soon cut short, as I was torn from his arms by Mike himself with a bunch of guards. I was whisked away never to see the light of day.

When I got 'home', He whipped me for hours on end. I was left sobbing in pain. The guards laughed as I cleaned the house or made food or spent 'quality time' with him which consisted of silent dinners.

Mike tried to get close to me, make me love him again but I just couldn't do it. He can't erase what he's done to me. I don't even speak anymore. It's been 9 months since the ball and I'm tired of staying away. I'm gonna get to sky, even if it kills me.

I start gradually packing what little things I have and set them by my window. I was leaving.  Mike comes home and kisses me on the cheek. I do nothing but stare at him and, he sighs almost as if he really wants me to love him.

I turn my head but I realize I haven't spoken to him since the morning of the ball. Good, He deserves to suffer. I take out the food I prepared and walk away. At night He tries to hold me but I move his arm. He sighs again and turns over. When I'm sure he's asleep I take off the ring and attach it to a long handwritten note.

Opening the window, I sling my bag over my back and wander to the castle till sunrise.I walk into the gates and into the front door.

"Hello?"

"Who are you?" A guard asks.

"A visitor for the prince."

"Okay wait right here. I will get him for you."

The guard leaves and I take a look aroung at the suprisingly vintage castle.

"This vistor had better be good 'cause your fired if he's not. " A loud murmur comes from down the hall.

I turn my head to see a more grown sky with stubble growing on his chin.

"Ty?!" He runs, to hug me, as I set down my bags. I smile as he holds me just as he did on th terrace, that night.

"I'm free Sky."

"Guards, one of you take Ty's things to my room." He yells while staring at me.

"I still love you Sky."

"I've always loved you Ty. Let me take you somewhere, I have something to say." He leads me outside and down a pathway through the woods to the tree where he found me.

"Ty being away from you for 9 months made me truly realize why I love you. You make my world spin round and you just amaze me in everyway. I was a wreck before and without you and for that I love you. So..." He gets down on one knee.

"Tyler Lox, Will you marry me?" He say holding up a budder ring decorated with diamonds.

"Yes, of course I will.!" I say elated that I would actually be able to marry him. He gets up anx kissses me just as the ones months ago. 

And I know everything alright.