Bashdil Fluff #2

Hold on before this story, I do not know Bashurs name so Imma just use Bash okay?

Submit by EnderCooki!

Bodil's Pov

I had finally uploaded a new video to my channel. 755,000 people were counting on me and my troller ways so I finally gave them what they wanted.

I wish I wasn't alone though. My last girlfriend left without a trace, just a note letting me know she had found somebody better, better than me.

I cried but I knew I had to get over her. It was the only way my heart would survive like this. Feeling tired I rolled off to my bed hoping no one would call and I could waddle in my mourning.

Suddenly a face pops up in my head. Bash! He was coming to town Tommorow and he wanted to skype tonight. Bash is a good guy so I couldn't see why I couldn't skype him at 6:00 pm.

Putting on my headset and pushing the butterflies in my stomach down I call him on skype to see that same black haired, shade wearing guy I know and...love?

"Hey Bodil! You ready for recording tonight?"

"Yeah always! Lets do a dropper map. Everyone seems to love us doing those together."

"Yeah...look Bodil, Your one of my closest friends and I really need some support right now.."

"What is it Bash? You can tell me."

"My girlfriend just broke up with me and... I kinda been taking it hard lately...but... That's not the only reason I need support.."

"What else Bash? I'll do anything to help you through this."

"I'm in love... and its a guy...and I know he won't love me back...so I'm coming to him tomorow..and It's the ultimate test to see if he loves me." My heart split in two as it kicked in that the one person I'm falling for is in love with someone else. I hold a facade up though, not allowing him to see the hurt in my eyes.

"I promise, he will love you...And if he doesn't,  just know I will alway be there for you, okay? " He nods his head and we start to record our map together. I break inside, knowing that the love we share will always be just friendly love.

After we are done it is 10:00 pm and we say our goodbyes. I finally give way to sleep, on my desktop monitor.

I'm awakened to frantic knocking on the door, Not really knowing who would be knocking on the door at 8:00 in the morning. Groggily trudging to the door, I open it to see a bored bashur at my door. I automatically move after exchanging greetings.

"Hey Bodil? Can we talk? I gotta get this off my chest. I've not been able to hold it in anymore."

"Yeah of course. What do you need? " I take a seat with him on the couch, just hoping he doesn't say he hates me.

"Well that guy I love.."

"That guy you love?"

"That guy is you...please don't hate me..."

"How can I hate the one I love?"

"Wait, you love me?"

"How could I not? Your lovely to me."

"Well then will you-" I kissed him, cutting him off. He was shocked but then melted into me,seemingly enjoying the kiss.

"Yes to whatever you were going to say."

"What if I told you to kill yourself?" He asks jokingly.

"Then I would do it all for you."

"All for me?"

"Yes, All for you."