Merome #1 Smut

Submit by iluvmerome!

Mitch's Pov

I dropped down from a tree killing another guy without a care in the world. Jerome had gone off to get some other loots,leaving me stuck alone. I walked into a random house not far from spawn. There were still 7 minutes till death match and I need some food and quick.  Suddenly jerome comes in looking for a chest aswell. He tosses me some steak as all is quiet.

His fuzzy fur blows with the wind of the weird missing door, which makes him look majestic, sexy even...wait! Mitch you can't like your best friend! More or less want to ravish him on the floor!

Jerome looks up at me, his eyes full of untold lust. I lean closer to him our faces almost touching. He lays me down the thought of being in a survival game of 13 people never once crossing our heads.

He kisses me passionately a untold feeling lingering around us in the small brick house.

I kiss back just as deeply, not noticing he had conveniently placed a anvil in the open door way.

I slipped my hand down his pants feeling all over the steadily growning bulge in his boxers, eliciting  a deep groan from his throat.

"Mitch...." He moans breaking our kiss. I smirk slightly and pick up my speed a little bit just to tease his clothed erection. He growls sexually and finds my sweet spot on my neck.

I gasp as he sucks hard on my neck, leaving a dark mark, bruising my neck a bit. I love this rough side of him so I slip out of my checkered sweater and toss it as  far as my my arm will allow.

I pull on his tie and loosen the buttons on his shirt to reveal his furry 8 pack. Jerome loosens the zipper on my pants and in a matter of seconds we are both naked laying on the floor feeling all over each other. I lower down to his boxers,  having flipped us over. I pull them down tantalizingly slow to reveal a nine inch shaft.

"Mmm..Mitch..please.." Jerome whimpers.

"Your wish is my command" I say and take his member all in one gulp. He gasps for breath as I bob my head at top speed. I take him all the way down my throat twice until he stops me.

"I need to F*ck you." He says in a deep, raspy voice.

I nod,knowing that the pain will be worth all the pleasure. I flip over on my stomach, my lust ridden brain not comprehending the chest refilling.

Jerome slowly pushes into me, his thrusts shallow. The pain comes and goes quickly, the need of pleasure taking over.

"F-faster jerome...please...need more" I beg. He nods and picks up his pace a ton.  His thrusts get harder as my moans of pleasure encourage him further. My eyes roll back as he hits my prostate, the waves of immense intensity grow higher.

I reach my climax with a yell of his name, him not far behing. We both layed on the floor sweatily, panting, gasping for breath.

It was only then that we realized there was one minute to deathmatch.

---_______---

I hope you liked it!

-Breh