"Ok Hoseok one more.How do you want me to get it out there's only two options me just yank it right out of you or me pulling it little by little and let you die in pain which I hate"

"Please ju-just get it over with yo-yoongi it hurt enough al-already"

"Ok"

I gripped the spike and And counted to three and pulled and Hoseok was in tears after that,I hugged him and tried to calm him down alittle bit.

After the bandageing and calming down

Hoseok was in my bed sleeping while I was putting rags on his head cause he kinda had a fever after all of this,but after awhile I changed into plain old dotted pajamas and layed beside Hoseok.

I was about to fall asleep until Hoseok turned over and put his hand around my waist and said some words I couldn't hear.

"Goodnight Hoseok-ah"

I ruffled his hair and went to sleep

Next day

"YOONGI"I said shaking him to death

"What do you want Hoseok..stop bugging me"He shooed me away with his hand

"OH COME ON IM HUNGRY AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO COOK YOU AND JIN ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT ARE GOOD AT IT"

"Then wait alittle bit and ill get up"

"NOOO NOWWWW YOONGI OPPA"

"Why do you call me oppa that's weird"

"You'll never know why till you GET UP AND COOK ME FOOD THIS TUMMY SAYS LETS GOO"

"Hoseok...pleasee"he put a pillow over his head

"UGHHHHHH COMEE ONNNNNN"

I started shaking him like a maniac.

"FINEFINEFINEFINE,YOU WIN"

"YAY"

"You really need to get off of the food stuff your gonna end up being a huge blue ball like Willy wonkas chocolate factory where that girl eats the gum and turns fat like a ball and then has to sqeeze her out to make her skinny again"

"Well I'd be proud atleast cause I'm eating UNLIKE YOU SOMETIMES ALL YOU DO IS SLEEP"I said in a sassy tone

"Whatever,what you want to eat"

"PANCAKES"

"Ok,oh and Hoseok go pick somthing from my closet and change I really don't care what you wear"