Chapter 10: Her past emotions

Lucy ran to me and hugged me with a smile.

"Shuu guess what?"

"What?"

"The school is having a trip soon. I can't wait. Even though it would be at night, I'm pretty sure it would be beautiful. " I looked at her face and chuckled. She really did enjoy school more than a normal person did. Even if we were just going on a trip. I ruffled her hair making her pout. "Shuu"

"Why are you mad now?"

"Because.." She backed away and folded her arms.

"Because of what?"

"Because I did this for you." My eyes widened.

"You are beautiful every day, why are you dressing up for me?" She blushed and looked the other way. "Are you jealous of those girls who like me?" I walked up to her. "Do you feel like your Shuu-Sama would leave you, you lewd girl? I can't leave you when I love you so much." She blushed even harder as I hugged her from behind.

"Shu...shu...shut up"

"You feel like I might sleep with another girl but the only one that I want to do that to is you." Her eyes widened.

"Pervert"

"You are more of one than me." I chuckled and she blushed but giggled.

"Shut up" The bell rang and she turned around and kissed me. "See you"

"See you" I woke up to see Lucy was not on there. I shook my head and laid back down as I heard the shower cut on.

It has been three months since I kidnapped her back and she now either hates me or has lost all emotion for me. She shows nothing. It was my fault. I should have been there. I shook my head.

I missed her old reactions. I stood up and turned the knob to the bathroom door before walking in. I quietly closed the door and leaned on the sink.

"Lucy" She screamed.

"Shuu what are you doing in here?"

"I have to talk to you."

"Can we wait until after I'm finished?"

"No ."

"I'm not coming out," I smirked.

"I guess I have to get you."

"No, you pervert!" This was something I missed.

"It's not like I haven't seen everything before." I knew she must have blushed at that moment. She remained silent. I shook my head before walking out. After an hour she walked out of the bathroom dressed in her maid uniform.

"Change"

"Why?"

"You're going to be with me in my office for now on. I don't trust you to be alone anymore ever since you tried to escape last Friday. You were lucky Kochi didn't see you." She looked away. "Do I have to do it for you?" I grabbed her arm and pinned her to the bed. She blushed hard as she looked at me in my eyes.

She shook her head and gave me a look that I had seen her only make to Kochi. My eyes widened. She was afraid of me that she loved me? Those two were in a dark relationship and now we were. I got off of her and left.

As I sat in the living room I began to think. Why is our life like this? As she walked out she remained silent. Maybe I should do something for her later tonight.

When we got to the office I watched as the girls at my job began to blush and smile as I walked past them. Some guys too but not for me, for Lucy. I grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me as we began to walk.

As we got to my office I closed the door. She sat on the couch and watched me. I looked around for a file to see it not there so I left out the room to look for it.

As I came back I had seen Lucy organizing my desk. Even the inside. She even found the file I had been looking for but stopped organizing as she had seen an old picture of us.

She stared at it for a little bit before she put it down. Lucy stood up and looked at me. I sat at my desk and sat her on my lap. She blushed hard.

"Shu"

"You were doing something weren't you?"