Chapter 1: Blank Message

Shu's P.O.V

I walked down the street looking for the closest boutique. I forgot our anniversary for the second year in a row. Normally I would have remembered but work has made me so busy that I don't really remember anything as easily. I stopped as I saw a flower boutique. I pulled on the door but noticed that it was locked.

"Shit, she really is going to kill me." I saw the owner of the boutique go to her counter. She had blue hair and large gold eyes. She looked to be in her early forties and her body shape in a triangle. I knocked on the door hoping for the lady to answer it.

"Please, it's for my girlfriend. " The lady smiled and walked near the door.

"You're in luck. There is something I need for you to try out. I have this bouquet of golden roses that are supposed to glow at twelve. I am believing they work. Tell me if they do and say hello to your girlfriend for me. She is a good customer here."

"Thank you" I paid the lady and ran down the street. When I arrived at our apartment she was gone. She was nowhere to be found. If she had really left me she would have left me a note right? I looked around one more time and didn't see anything wrong. I walked back to the flower shop to see if Lucy was possibly thinking of leaving me. If the lady was right, she was a constant customer, and knowing Lucy she would have told her about her problems. I got to the shop and seen it the lights off.

"Dammit" I was about to walk away when a paper flew in my face. I pulled it off and seen it was a note.

'She didn't leave you, just simply went for a walk that she may never return on. She sleeps where the man works.' What is that supposed to mean? I wanted to find her so I took the paper home. Look for a clue, get ready for work, come home and look for clues. before I found my first clues. I even talked to the police about it but they laughed in my face saying that she had probably left ne. I continued looking for her for a year before I found my first clue. Lucy was never really a part of my world but some world of magic. When I met her she was a new student who seemed to be from earth. I read her journal and found out about this land. Earthland, A place I have never heard of before. I got to know some of the people in her life there. There were people like Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, Mira, Gajeel, Cana, and so much more. I decided to visit the place the next night. When I did I asked anyone who I had passed by if they knew who Lucy Heartfilia was and to my surprise everyone did. I was very happy when someone told me where the fairy tail guild was. When I went inside I had seen a rowdy group of people. It was just like the man from earlier had told me. 'Crazy' I looked at the bar and seen a girl who I presumed as Mira from Lucy's description. I walked to her.

"Excuse me miss, do you know who Lucy Heartfillia is?"

"Oh Lucy, yeah, she went home to her boyfriend. He looks just like you. Are you Shu by any chance?" I nodded causing her to brighten up.

"So your Shu!" She said with hearts in her eyes causing the whole guild to look at me. I heard many whispers going around.

"That's Lucy's boyfriend."

"He's handsome"

"I never saw him around here before."

"How old is he."

"He might try to take away my Gray-Sama. " I felt a tug on my sleeve and seen a petite little girl with blue hair and brown eyes. This must have been Wendy.

"Yes"

"Your dating Lucy-san yes?" I nodded

"Yeah, do you know where she is?"

"Lu-chan was visiting you wasn't she?" A girl who I presumed as Levy.

"She was but when I got home she was gone. You see I forgot our anniversary for the second time and I was late for our dinner but I never knew she would leave me. I wanted to talk to someone who Lucy had seemed to know but she wasn't there but I got a note. I pulled the note out of my pocket and shown it to the girls. Levy began to read it. A red-headed girl with brown eyes and a curvy figure walked up to me.

"I don't think she would have left you without a good reason. Tell me Shu do you work a lot?"

"Yeah, but I have been recently thinking of cutting back my hours so I can spend more time with her."

"Awe" I heard some girls say.

"Well, Shu maybe she went to look for you." I heard Mira say.

"She knows how dangerous it is to walk around town at night. Why would she do that?"

"Maybe because she felt like something was wrong."

"Knowing bunny girl she would have disobeyed your orders."

"Gajeel" Erza elbowed Gajeel in the stomach.

"Bunny girl?" I didn't want to think of my girlfriend normally dressing up for these men and dancing for them.

"Lucy did go on that walk." I looked at Levy.

"Lucy"

"She needed to cool down. She was mad that you were late." I hated myself. I knew that working so much could cause cracks in our relationship but her leaving at night made me angry with myself. Did she want to teach me a lesson?

"The last sentence," Levy mumbled to herself.

Hours later

I arrived back at me and Lucy's apartment and laid down. I began to think about Lucy.

"I'm such an idiot." I thought to myself before spending the rest of my night without any sleep.