Chapter 5: Her

Lucy's p.o.v

I watched as Shu had slept. He truly was adorable. Even though people had said that he was cold-hearted I didn't believe them. Every time I am around him I feel this strange feeling in my heart. Like I know him. Like I had been with him before. Why was he so familiar to me? I could never make him out. I rolled to the side of the bed and looked out of the window.

"Maybe he can help me get out of this hell."

"Lucy" I turned my body around to face him.

"Hai Shu-sama. "

"Only call me Shu. "

"Okay" Shu turned around from me. "Shu"

"What?"

"How is it, in the outside world? "

"Fine I guess"

"Is it fun to be out during the summer festival? You know the food, the fireworks, the people."

"I thought you are able to leave the mansion." I shook my head.

"No, I am only allowed to go to the library and the market."

"Oh, well I don't really go to those things."

"Oh"

"One last question."

"What is it?"

"Did you ever fall in love?"

"What's with this question about love?"

"N...n....nothing it's just, I just... wanted to know," I said becoming flushed and mumbling the last part of my sentence.

"You're not in love with me are you?"

"N....n...no Shu-sama"

"Shu"

"I'm.....not." He turned on his back and put his arms behind his head as he looked at the gold trimming on the ceiling.

"I fell in love with a girl but spent most of my time working. So I lost her."

"Oh, I'm sorry for asking." I truly felt bad for him but at the same time, I was happy that he wasn't dating anyone. I would have felt even worse about myself for sleeping with him.

"What about you, did you ever fall in love?" I blushed at him.

"No"

"But your Kochi's special maid aren't you? Are you not in love with him? I hear girls everywhere talk about him and how they want to marry him."

"The same with you."

"Huh?" Shu looked at me.

"Many girls talk about how handsome you are and how you haven't slept with any other girl since high school. How you fell in love but she left you and haven't even dated another girl.  Shu... you seem to be really a nice guy and different from dumbass."

"Dumbass?" I blushed hard.

"I didn't mean to call him that please don't tell him-" I was interrupted by him chuckling causing me to blush.

"I like that name for him." He looked back at the ceiling before smirking. I looked at the door. Hopefully, no other maids know about what happened in the past twelve hours. I blushed harder than before. It was so weird that a vampire can sleep from one night to the next. "Your such a dirty girl Lucy." I looked at Shu and seen him staring at me.

"Huh?"

"You seem so innocent but with what just happened between us, you were the complete opposite. " I blushed even harder.