Chapter Eighteen

Începe de la început

I was twelve that time. It was in the middle of the night but my instinct is keeping me from resting. I can feel it in the air that something bad is going to happen.

Flashback...

The night is silent. The sound of the crickets that usually filled my lonely hell had banned the place. It was so eerie, so silent. Tossing and turning on the bed, my instinct nagging at me; telling me that something bad will happen.

Looking back to the only window, the crescent moon smiling down for the world. Only, it doesn't ever smile down at me. If possible, it is even frowning.

I heard many pairs of footsteps and I know, something is really going to happen.

The door of my prison room opened to reveal a blonde girl about the age of grandpa. Is she here to torment me too? Clearly, with the guys she has behind her.

"Hey there, Zach. It seems to be that it's going to be me and you tonight" she remarked in a sultry voice that made me sneer in disgust.

Looking back at the guys behind her, they are holding those thick ropes that they use in restraining me when I'm out of control. Jumping to dominant mode, I dashed towards her with clawed hands I couldn't even recognize as mine.

A lining gash on her face appeared at my claw that barely reached her because of the guys that reached me faster than her. Growling their way and lashing at them with pointed teeth, my madness seeping out of me where I am again close to insanity.