10 Almost

PHOENIX POV

I was finally seventeen. My parents didn't do much for my birthday, partially because I didn't want anything to special.

I mean, I was heading to Korea the next day, how much more was I supposed to be expecting.

Aunt Leah spent the night at my house so we could just leave together the next morning. She joined me in my room. Of course, she couldn't stop asking questions too.

"You really met him at the concert? Why didn't you tell me? I can't believe Phoenix!! Are you guys dating? How long has it been?!" She was too excited.

I laughed, "No, we're not dating. He already has a girlfriend." Saying it out loud was harder than I thought. The fact that I was trying so hard to win someone who had already been won frustrated me.

She sighed, "Wait girlfriend who? I thought they were too busy to even date!? But even if he does, there must be some relationship you two right? I mea-"

"It's not hard to date if the person they're dating is apart of the stylist team. And No. There's nothing at all. We're just friends." I said firmly. I didn't want to make anyone think we were more than what we were. It would hurt less if I got rejected.

She gasped, "Stylist?!! Omo, she must be old!"

"Pfft. She's old but hot." It was true. Seoyoon was probably one of the prettiest girls I'd ever seen in person.

My aunt rolled her eyes, "Whatever you say girly. Now, get some sleep. We need to be up early tomorrow."

I just nodded and snuggled under my blanket. Tomorrow night, I was going to be snuggling under a blanket in Korea.

The alarm clock rang 4 times before I got up. 3:30 am.

I quickly got up and shook Aunt Leah up. "Come on, let's get ready."

Since we were taking a no break flight, I actually tried to look somewhat nice for my arrival.

A light summer dress and some lipgloss did the trick.

I couldn't wait. My stomach filled with butterflies, almost as bad as around Jungkook.

My dad drove us to the airport and gave us both firm hugs. He talked to my aunt alone before he got to me. "Phoenix. I love you, I'm going to miss you. Make sure you stay safe, and try to always be with a group of people. No hanging out alone."

I nodded my head and squeezed my dad for another hug. I was going to be gone for a month. I was going to miss them so much. "Tell mom I said bye too."

After our last goodbyes, Aunt Leah and I headed to our plane.

The plane ride consisted of 3 things, delicious foods, sleep, and motion sickness. The fact that we were literally flying through time, was so fascinating to me. But flying through time would've been much more enjoyable without all the puking and sickness.

I had chosen the regular seating since it was the cheapest, but Jungkook seemed to have changed it to the super expensive one, because we had lots of room, and there was only a few other people with us.  That was actually a good thing because puking on other people didn't seem exactly thrilling either. I sent a silent telepathic thank you, to Jungkook.

I didn't sleep for the first few hours of the ride, I was too excited. Instead I wrote in my little notebook and planned everything I wanted to do.