2 Fight Me

PHOENIX POV

I struggled to grasp the situation. Jeon Jungkook? In front of me? My heart was beating so hard, like it was going to jump out of my body any second.

I quickly stood up and fixed my skirt. He cocked his head and raised an eyebrow. He looked as if he was deciding whether or not to call security. Sweat covered his face and neck, still gorgeous of course. "Um hi uh, I-I think o-one of the staff members dropped this while buying drinks." I managed to spit out. I showed him the USB and the money.

"Aish, Sejin forgot to lock the door again!" he slammed his hand against the wall. "Look, what do you want? A picture? An autograph? A kiss?" He asked with an annoyed tone and grabbed the USB and money from my hands.

I was offended. How could he treat me like that? How could he treat any woman like that? A kiss? Seriously? Most girls would've fainted with the sight of Jeon Jungkook, and not going to lie, I was about to. Well, I was about to until he talked to me like I was some crazy fan who plotted this all.

"Excuse me? I was trying to be a good citizen and return some money I found on the floor. I didn't do this for an autograph or a kiss." I fired back at him. My face was getting red. Even though I was pissed off, come on. It's Jungkook.

He chuckled. "Believe it or not, that's not the first time I've heard that excuse. I swear to God, I love Armies, but crazy ones like you make me question myself."

I looked at him in shock. This man I've been so in love with, this man I thought was perfect, was being the rudest jerk in the history of my life. I was too shocked, confused, and angry to respond to him. He really thought I planned this? Did he really think I was some crazy obsessed fan?

"Is a kiss not enough?" He took a step closer. His scent making me a little dizzy. Wow, Jungkook, international playboy was right in front of me.

But I snapped out of it, "Of course a kiss isn't enough! I need an apology! I'm not a crazy fan, why would you even think that!"

Jungkook stepped even closer while laughing, "You sound like a little bird squeaking. I can't tell if you're 12 or 25, you're like a 12 years old trapped in a 25 years old body."

I lost it "YA! WILL YOU STOP IT, I REALLY JUST WANT TO RETURN THIS MONEY! Oh my god JUNGK-"

Just then Manager Sejin called out, "Kook, where did you disappear to? You're going on in 3 min..." He looked at the two of us. His eyes looking at me, then back to Jungkook. "Not again Jungkook, I told you to keep your girl drama in the dorms."

I giggled quietly, "Girl drama?" Jungkook gave me a death glare and I immediately stopped laughing.

"Sejin-hyung, This girl says you dropped this on the floor." He showed him the money and USB. "Is it true?"

Sejin sighed with relief, "Ah thank god! I thought I lost it!" He quickly grabbed it from Jungkook and turned to thank me. "Oh! You're the girl from the vending machine! Ah, I must've dropped it. Thank you for picking it up. But how did you get in here?" He looked around with a puzzled face.

Jungkook groaned, "Hyung! You left the door unlocked again! You let a crazy fan in again!" Sejin looked confused at first, then reality sunk in. Guilt filled his face.

I felt so bad for Sejin, but even more upset at Jungkook. He was still calling me a crazy fan? Even after Sejin made it clear that we met outside? "Jungkook! I'm not crazy oh my god! Sejin literally just explained!"

He fixed his collar and ruffled his hair, paying no attention to me. "I need to get going." That's right. I was at a concert and Jungkook was going up in a minute.

He shouted at Sejin as he rushed to the stage entrance area, "그녀의 전화 번호를 불러 줘"

Sejin gave him a thumbs up and turned to me. "He wants your number." Sejin pulled out his phone, prepared to take my number.

"What? Why? He was just calling me crazy and now he wants my nu-" I was cut off by sejin.

He sighed, "Jungkook feels guilty. I saw it in his face when he walked away. He's a very sweet boy, just understand that many fans have tried to do crazy things like this to hurt the boys. Trust me, he probably just wants to apologize." Sejin's face looked sincere.

Of course, I gave in. "Fine." I told him my number and he typed it down. He smiled at me and lead me to the exit.

"As much as I'd love for you to stay here, my job is at risk. We'll stay in touch. Enjoy the rest of your concert." Sejin smiled. He was such a kind person, it made me wonder where Jungkook got his rudeness from. But then again, Jungkook wasn't being that rude. I mean, if I was in the situation he was in, some random teenage girl popped up out of nowhere saying she has money for a staff member, I would be pretty harsh as well.

I headed back to my seat and my aunt grabbed my arm, "Where were you? What took you so long? I was about to come and get you!"

"Oh um, I just had to use the bathroom." I lied. I hated lying but I didn't think it was time to tell anyone about what had just happened. She glared at me for a good 10 seconds, like she was deciding whether or not to let me slide. Luckily she didn't ask anything else and let me go to my seat.

The rest of the night was a blast, Cypher pt.4 was lit and we had delicious burgers at midnight.

After my hot shower, I almost forgot about the "incident" until I went to charge my phone and saw a text from an unknown number.
"I'll trust that you'll keep this number safe, considering the fact that our meeting isn't already trending on the internet."

AUTHOR'S NOTES-
Hey everyone! Really hoped you enjoyed. Again, please comment any suggestions and continue reading my content! Thank you all!!