Chapter 7:My first

Jasmine POV

We were on our way back for.the restaurant and her dick was hard. "Baby " I asked. "Yeah girl." She answered she sounded hot and bothered. "How big is it"i asked cringing. "You'll find out sooner rather than later" she smirked and winked. We arrived at her house and I got out . I was super soaked and I needed Alex to dry me off... if you know what I mean.  Alex opened the door and we entered her room . "Where are your parents" I asked . "Took a trip to Hawaii to plan their wedding their" she answered. I took my shower and there were a pair of 'Versace' boxers and a Nike sports bra . As I was putting on my bra I heard moans . I looked outside the door and saw none other but Alexandria Forest touch herself. Let me just say her dick is big . "Shit " she cursed. I decided to walk out . She moved so fast.

Alex POV

I was in so much pleasure I didn't see her looking at me until she walked out .I'd never move so fast. She climbed on top of me and started sucking on my neck . "Fuck Jass" I moan. She made her way to my bra and she took it off. She stuffed one in her mouth and caressed the other one . "Mhmmm" I moan . She then pulled my boxers all the way down. And my dick was already high up in the sky. Did I mention it's like 11 in. ? She started sucking me. Whaaatttt? For a stud she knew how to suck dick."Fuck Yeah" I yelled. She then came back up and kissed me . I slid her boxers off. She has a fatty. We gone have some fun tonight😇. She tried to get on my dick but I stopped her. "Protection first" I said grabbing a box of condoms from my desk. I slid one on . Then I got on top of her and slid in slowly since this is her first time taking and not giving. "Shit" she said in pain and pleasure. I slid out and back in. She had tears in her eyes."You ok" I said stopping."Yeah just go faster" she said. I went faster as requested and the tears went away and were replaced with loud moans. "OHHHH GOHHHDDD" she screamed. This girl got lungs . "Shit baby ride my dick" I said laying down . She got on top of me and started kissing me."UNFFFFF"she said and that's when I knew  She was about to cum. I got pulled her off of me and started eating her out. " Fuck daddy I'm BOUTA CUMM" she moaned. I then slid in her again. "What's my name " I said in her ear . " Shit" she said .I slapped her ass. "Ooh" she moaned . "What's my name " I said louder . "DADDY " she yelled . I pulled her off of me and she started squirting everywhere. She climbed on top of me and took off the condom that now had pre cum in it. She started sucking my dick again. "Oh my" I moaned . "Uunnfff" I moaned . I was so close.  I pushed her off  of me . I started yanking my dick for my release . And finally I came squirting everywhere . "Ahhhhh" I moaned. That shit felt good. "Goodnight babygirl " I said kissing her forehead."Goodnight bae" she said  scooting closer to me.I fell into a deep sleep thinking about Jasmine Casanova Ferguson and how she was my first.

______________________________________________________________

Sex scene ?

Brush guys I want a gf right now
I needa get. Cuffed

Aight bye bye

Also don't forget to Take Off On Em

- Lil Plane