Chapter 2:Hey

I wake up to hear my alarm beeping. I groan smacking it off my lamp desk. I got up and went to go take a shower. After taking care of my hygiene I try and pick some clothes for today. I decided on grey joggers with a gray shirt and my grey New Balance. I put on my silver chain and a silver watch. I jogg down the stairs smelling good ass food. Mom always be cooking something I said to myself. "Good morning Mommy" I said cheesing. She rolled her eyes at me. "Good morning Jasmine" she said turning back to her cooking. She handed me a plate of food . "Thanks Mom" I said. "Yeah don't mention it but I'm not going to be hear for a couple of weeks because of my business trip to Europe. You think you can handle yourself ? Or do I need to call Uncle Reggie over?" She said."I got this mom don't even worry about it " I said with face full of food. "Are you going to pick your brother up this time" she glared at me. I scratched the back of my head and laughed a little. "Yeah mom" I said . "Alright see you in a few weeks bye love you " she said hugging me . "Bye mom love you too" I said walking out . I got in my navy blue Cadillac a and sped off playing X by 21 savage. When I got to school met up with the gang. We started talking. "Are we getting new kids this year" Jack asked nudging Lee. "Yeah a bunch. I just hope there a lot of cute hoes. I can't wait to get my hand on one" Leroy said wiggling his eyebrow. "Nigga the only hoes you get is the ones you use in a garden"I said smiling. "OOOOHHHHH" Nadia and Jack yelled in unison.Conner just bust out laughing. "Ion know what you laughing for with your hhgregg looking ass" Leroy said . "Shut yourrrrr..... lopsided hairline ..... Little Einstein lookn self..... Rainbow liking self.... Bob the Builder watching self" He finished. We all bust out laughing. Then the door opened revealing a sexy ass stud.I heard a few whistles. Ma was fine she had brown hair and forgive me if I am mistaken but there's a hint of red in there too.She had grayish looking eyes. She was wearing some grey ripped skinny jeans and a adidas shirt with a grey bandana on her head and some grey yeezys. She must got money. She sat at a table by herself . I turned to my table and started cheesing like crazy. "OOOUUU somebody in love" Leroy said nudging me. " Yeah something you'll never be able to say " Nadia said laughing. Me Connor and Jack busted out laughing."JAZZY" I heard someone yell. "DOMINIQUE" I yell giving her a big hug. We all started talking about summer. "Aye u remember that bitch Tyla last year" Domo asked me . " Yeah" I said. "Bruh she came over this summer and I tapped that ass" she said . "AYEE I see you"i said giving her some dap. " Leroy take not maybe you could learn a thing or two "Connor said nudging him. "Shut up with your Jacob Sartorius cousin ass" Lee said smooshing Connors face. "Don't talk bout my cousin like dat" He said. We all started laughing. The bell eventually rung letting us know it was time to go to our lockers. That stud looked pretty confused so I went over . "You need help Ma" I said smirking. "Help would be nice" she said cheesing. Man she got an attitude.I like it . "Lemme see dis " I said taking her schedule. "Follow me" I said looking at her schedule. "You are?"she said. "Oh I'm Jasmine but u can call me Jazzy kinda a big deal around here since I am the captain of Varsity basketball team" I said popping my collar. She busted out laughing. "I'm Alexandria but you can call me Alex " she said. "Lemme guess you like basketball... favorite team Golden state warriors.... favorite color orange.... no siblings living with mom and her boyfriend and has a dog" I said. "How'd u know" she said wide mouthed. "Just a hunch I guess" I said. "And we are here. First period I don't have u in my class so I'll pick you up in second period. First period is right across from your locker" I finished. "Well excuse me I have a meeting with the team for try outs ..... u should try out You could be some kind of good" I said. "Shudupp" She laughed. "Well see yah later alligator" I said walking away. "After a while crocodile" she responded. "See you soon baboon " I called turning and doing my signature wink and pointing at her as I often do in basketball.

Skip to end of day

I spent most of my day with Alex . She's pretty chill and actually some good in basketball. Right now we're just shooting around. "Ayo bet u can't make a half court shot $10 bet " she said. "Ok" I answered. I went to half court then stepped back a few feet. I ran to the half court line just like Stephen Curry and shot the ball.  Swish.  Y'all should've seen Alex face . She threw a ten up in the air  and walked away. I laughed she hella funny."you on something" she said grabbing her water bottle.".I've been playing basketball since I was in diapers" I said smirking. We walked outside . I had a blunt in my pocket so I rolled it up and lit it. "You want some" I said and looked at her. She took it . After we were done  I walked her to her car."Thanks for showing me around today" she said."No problem Alex ... I got to go I'll see you tomorrow" I said giving her some dap and then leaving."AYEE YO JAZZY"Sunshine called to me . "Were late" I said. "O shit LETS GO" I said running to my car.We got any car and sped off . "Fuck Domo is still at home" Sunshine said. "I'll go get her u just go inside"I said pulling up to the trap house. "Thanks bub see yah later" he said getting out. I sped off to Connors house. I got out of the car and knocked on the door.The door flew open revealing a middle-aged woman and a teen. "Hey Jasmine " Mrs.Sanso said. "Hey Momma S I'm here to pick up D" I said giving her a hug. "Oh here she is by Dom see you at dinner" she said giving both of us a kiss on the cheek. "We gotta hurry up or boss going to be mad let's go" I said speeding off.