Preface.

• Dedicated to Diana Karina

Let me start this with a 'Hello,' then pause and finish it with a 'How are you?'. I'm not really going to tell you how your life has turned into a train wreck. I'm going to tell you how mine did, and you can compare your, most likely, better life to mine.

To have your life turn into a train wreck, you need to first, have a life. This, of course, is easy for some people to obtain. Others like to make life harder than it needs to be, and shut themselves away, not really accepting that yes, there is a life to be had, and no, sitting locked away isn't helping you get it.

I start on this subject, because I plan on making this an easy read for those of you who aren't exactly 'the brightest bulb in the box'. That helpful alliteration is probably why I'm writing this too. Nothing better to do with my time than to 'shoot the shit' with myself and write this. Again, for you less intelligent folks, to 'shoot the shit' is to have a conversation with someone. I got that from a Stephen King novel.

This will be my first time writing something that wasn't layed out for me. Usually, a highschool student will write informative essays, or persuasive essays about the gender equality of school's sports, or the impact of drill mining has on the environment. You, personally, might be interested in these, but I'd take that with a grain of salt, because no one really wants to write that. Teachers give you these booklets you write in, and you write this stuff because they want to see if you can do it. They weed you out from the one's that sit there thinhking, 'When in my life am I ever going to have to present this idea to someone?' and you will succeed. They don't care about the stupidity of the topic they're handing you, they care that you'll do it, and the fact that you'll do it just proves that yes, even the young 'rebellious' generation that we live in can still be pushed into writing shit topics like 'Persuade the student body of your side on whether or not school lunches are nutritional and should still be served.' or something like that.

I digress. Obviously, you opened this up, expecting some teenage drama, where boy meets girl, but girl is lesbian, so she's not attracted, but he eventually 'saves her from her satanic ways'. I could say devilish here, but that wouldn't be evil enough for some of you.