The King of Hell

[Your P.O.V]

Dean, Sam and I were currently on a mission, looking for some demon named Crowley.

"The Colt"  a weapon now in his possession, I believe we needed in order to kill Lucifer, yeah the devil himself or so the Winchester's had mentioned to me once before.

They have been acting very secretive lately, leaving me out of certain things they were up to. Cas had finally located this demon of sorts, told us where to find him, and of course I wasn't allowed to go with them because according to Dean, it was too dangerous, yet I had convinced them to let me go.

As we pulled up to the place where this Crowley demon was residing, I helped the boys break in as I was told to stay behind and keep watch while they deal with this guy themselves. Cas, being an angel was unable to go in do to the angel wardings surrounding the property, causing him to be cast out.

My curiosity was seriously getting the best of me. I needed wanted to know what was going on, who was this Crowley person and what he looked like??

I guess I was about to find out soon enough. I had to sneeze so bad and when I did, it was much louder than I thought it would be. It didn't help that I was outside, everything was dead silent, it made the whole situation worse!!! I heard some footsteps approaching my direction, this definitely meant I was caught.

[Demon 1] who's there???

'Shit!! They heard me!!' I thought. Ok I need to stay calm and be careful. The boys are busy inside so I'm gonna have to defend myself. Out of all days, today just had to be a day that our K9 companion stays home, fuck.

Just then I felt something behind me and grab my arm.

[Demon 1] look at what we have here

[Demon 2] a human girl

[You] get off of me, you filthy demon!!!

[Demon 1] oooh feisty little one, aren't you??

[You] yeah, I am. Now back off

[Demon 2] nah, I think we're gonna have some fun..... killing you

'Hn, these bitches think I'm not gonna go down without a fight, huh??' I gave them a mischievous smile, they stared at me in confusion before they even realized what was coming to them. I punch the hell out of the first demon that had grabbed my arm, I then turned and kicked the second one in the nuts. As he goes down I take this opportunity to take out my demon blade that Sam had given me, proceeded to try and stab him, when the other one had turned me around and almost hit me, luckily I dodged it and manage to hit him once again and cut him along him face.

He then tried to approach me even further, but I ducked down and grabbed him by his arm, twisted it behind him and kicking his back. This action made the demon fall onto the other who was simply staring like an idiot causing both to loose their balance dropping onto the floor.

[You] For being such big, tough demons, you guys really suck at kicking someone's ass, aren't you??

Flashing their black, soulless eyes at me in anger, I took this as my cue to run the hell out there and get to the guys, but before I even reached the inside, I bumped into a third demon who was much taller and much stronger than the other two idiots I left behind.

I demanded to be taken to his boss, yeah I know maybe it was a stupid idea, but I thought it was the only way to stay alive and get back to the Winchesters.