.:five:.

I was walking to my locker to get my books for class. It has been a few days since I verified that Connor Murphy was the same Connor on the texting and we have only gotten closer.

I bumped into Connor. "S-sorry, Connor," I stuttered out.

"No problem. What's your first class?" Connor asked.

"U-uh, math."

"Aw, that sucks. Well, see ya later, Ev."

Ev? Connor walked away and I went to my locker. I grabbed my math journal and headed to class. Luckily, Jared wasn't in this class with me, so I wouldn't have to worry about him bothering me.

I felt lonely without Connor. It was weird. I was always....scared of him, I guess?

But now that I'm friends with him now, it feels weird to be without him. The day seemed to be dragging on extremely slow.

It was eventually science, which I had with Connor. It was also the last class of the day (I dont know how highschool works don't kill meee).

The teacher started talking about cells and stuff when I got a text from Connor.

i did not throw a printer at my second grade teacher: kill me i hate science

send trees: its not that bad

i did not throw a printer at my second grade teacher: wtf its the worse

send trees: whatever u say

I turned off my phone and looked over to Connor. He looked at me and I smiled. He smiled back. God, his smile was so warming. Wait, that's gay. Or is it? I don't know. I kept looking at Connor, then I noticed I was staring. I blushed and looked back at the teacher. I heard Connor snort. It was a cute snort. What the heck? Is there such thing?

Anyways, science went by pretty quick. After class, I ran up to Connor. "H-hey. Do you want to come to my house? My mom has class tonight so we'll have the house to ourselves."

"Sure, I'll be over at 5:00 probably," Connor said.

"O-okay! See ya!"

"Bye, Ev."

Where did Ev even come from?

°°°°°°°°°°(At Evan's house)°°°°°°°°°

I sat on the couch, waiting for Connor. I took pit my phone to check what time it was. 4:59. He should be here soon.

I heard a knock at the door and sprinted over to it. I opened the door to see Connor.

"H-hey Connor!" I opened the door wider. "Come in!"

Connor smiled and came in. "Nice home."

"Th-thanks. Want to hang in my room?"

"Sure." I led Connor to my room and turned in my T.V.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Big Bang Theory?"

"Okay." I put on the Big Bang Theory and sat on my bed, next to Connor.

After watching a few episodes, Connor started talking.

"I known this is kind of random but...are you gay?" He asked.

"U-uh, are you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I'm bi." I looked over to Connor and he was smiling to himself. "Why'd you ask?"

"Oh, just curious." Connor looked at me and I looked back at him. "We're dumb."

"W-what?"

"There were so many clues to show that we were...texting each other and we didn't notice it."

"Y-yeah..." We went back to watching the Big Bang Theory. It was nice.

I started to feel sleepy and I rested my head on Connor's shoulder. I fell asleep.

.:Connor's POV:.

Evan fell asleep on me. Evan fell asleep on me.

What do I do. If I move, I'll probably wake him up. I don't want to do that.

He looked so cute while he was sleeping. He was so innocent.

I carefully put my arm around Evan and put my head on his. I closed my eyes and thought to myself. This is probably gay.

Good.

I fell asleep on Evan. It was really peaceful.

//AN// this chapters rly short im sorry