~ Part 3: Fool ~

(Y/N P.O.V.)

Jungkook was waiting downstairs while I got ready for school. I picked out an outfit and put it on. This is what I chose.

I grabbed my bag and left with Jungkook

As we were walking towards the school I noticed something strange. There was no-one at school. It looked abandoned. I turned to Jungkook furiously.

"Jungkook, what day is it?"

"Hmm, let me check." he said as he pulled out his phone. His eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Um don't be mad but... It's kinda Sunday."

I was silent. I breathed in and out trying to calm myself down.

"Y/N? Are you ok?"

"NO IM NOT OK! 'DON'T BE MAD' YOU SAID, OF COURSE IM GONNA BE MAD! I KNEW I SHOULD'VE STAYED HOME!"

I began to chase after Jungkook as fast as I could. He started to run. Of course I couldn't catch up to him because he's so fast but I still tried. I was really mad at him. I started to slow down. I couldn't run anymore, I was too tired. I decided to sit on a nearby bench and take a break.

(Jungkook's P.O.V.)

I sensed that she stopped chasing me so i turned around to look. I saw her sitting on a bench panting. She was probably really mad because I woke her up for school and there isn't even any today. This girl was very serious about her sleep. But I knew just what will cheer her up. Ice cream.

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I felt someone approach me. I looked up and saw Jungkook handing me an ice cream cone. I was still mad at him but of course I took the ice cream. I mean, who wouldn't take a free ice cream? He sat down next to me and we ate our ice cream in silence until he said "I'm sorry. I really thought we had school today. It won't happen again."

"It better not." I said and smirked. "You are forgiven."

"So what do you want to do since we're already here?" he asked.

"You said you'd take me to the bakery." I whined.

"Didn't you just eat ice cream?"

"I NEED MORE!" I said.

He chuckled. "Ok fine, let's go."

"Yay!" I said happily as I stood up and began to walk in the direction of the bakery.

"Aishh, This girl." I heard Jungkook mumble under his breath. "You're such a kid."

"Did you say something?" I asked in an intimidating tone.

"N-no." he said nervously.

"Yea, that's what I thought" I smirked.

************************

The next day I woke up for school and did my daily routine. This is what I wore.

I rushed downstairs and went out the door

I rushed downstairs and went out the door. I saw Jungkook walking towards me.

"Hey, ready to go?" he said cheerfully. I nodded and began walking in the direction of school. While walking through the halls I noticed all of the girls glaring at me. This was normal to me though because I'm Jungkook's best friend and it seems he has a lot of fan girls. I don't even know why they're jealous, we're just best friends. Nothing more. I also noticed all the boys staring at me, which was strange because this never happens and I'm not really anything special. Its not like I'm one of those gorgeous models. As I was lost in my thoughts someone pushed me forcing me back into reality. I looked up and saw her. Yeri.

"OMG, I'm so sorry." She said in a high pitched voice, trying to make herself sound cute.

"It's ok."

"Oh Jungkook, how are you today!" she said.

"Oh I'm good."

"Are you free today? I was wondering if you'd like to go to the cafe with me." she explained while giving giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah I don't have anything to do today, sure."

"Great!"she exclaimed. "Ok see you later then!" she smiled then gave me a quick dirty look before walking away.

*********************

(JK P.O.V.)

Actually I didn't really want to hang out with Yeri, I wanted to be with Y/N. I only said yes because I didn't want to hurt her feelings.

(Y/N POV)

We walked into our classroom and sat down. However we don't sit next to each other which I'm pretty disappointed about. I sit next to a guy named Mark. He's really nice to me. Jungkook's an idol so sometimes if he's busy I'll eat lunch with Mark instead.

"Hey" Mark said as he waved at me.

"Hi"

"I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out after school." he said as he scratched the nape of his neck.

"Sure!" I smiled.