When they reached the top of the third floor, Beckett's mouth gaped opened. It was extravagant. More beautiful than words could explain. He had a kind size bed in the middle of the room with white sheets and a fur comforter. There was a huge fireplace with a tv mounted on the wall above it. Various painting were spread across the cream colored walls. There were so many other things but Kate was distracted by Castle whisking her into the bathroom.

"Is this a hot tub, Castle!" She asked pointing to the tub.

"Did you fail to notice the cobblestone shower walls and black tile floors? But keep in mind that that black chrome tub also has jets," he pulled her up against his side, "so if you wanted to get in and have some fun..."

"You have windows all around."

"Which is a great view."

"Yeah, but, people could see."

"There's no houses around here, we'd be fine." He began to take off her coat and leaned her head to the side to suck on her pulse. She slowly pushed him back.

"I thought you said we were making dinner."

"R-right," he readjusted himself, "a-after dinner."

They made spaghetti and meatballs with some warm soup and French bread. They sat down and had a delicious dinner with the most magnificent view of the city below.

Alexis went to bed at 8:15 and Castle turned on the heater to keep the chilly air from getting inside the house.

Castle and Beckett took their wine glasses up to the bedroom and before Castle could turn around Kate's hand was already unbuttoning his shirt from behind.

"And I thought I was desperate." He laughed turning to face her, connecting their lips.

He picked her up and put his hands under her bottom and threw her onto the bed. He climbed on top of her and ripped open her shirt, kissing down from her lips to her chest, in between her breasts, then down the her stomach. She was tugging at the ends of his shirt and he pulled away to pull it off, for Kate had already unbuttoned it. It didn't take more than three seconds before he returned his mouth to the assault on her skin. She giggled at the sensation of his lips up against her skin. She began to undo his belt when the dim lights they had on, and the music from the plug in radio, to set the mood, suddenly stopped.

Beckett propped herself up on her elbows while Castle leaned back a little bit and shivered. They both whipped their heads to the many windows as rain began to blow against it.

Rick pulled himself up and off of the bed and walked over to the window, "You know how we could see the city lights earlier this evening?" He asked her.

"Yeah..." She replied hesitantly.

"Well you can't see anything now. Fog."

"It's getting cold."

"Yeah, we should probably-"

"Daddy?" Alexis asked, interrupting while softly knocking and opening the door at the same time.

"Hi pumpkin, it's almost 11:00, what are you doing up?"

"I got cold and my night light was out and I got scared of the dark."

"Well Kate and I will keep you safe." He walked over to his daughter and picked her up.

"Daddy, why don't you have a shirt on?"

"B-because I was getting ready for bed." He tried. And since Alexis was tired, it seemed to work.

Beckett quickly hopped off the bed and came back seconds later in leggings and a sweatshirt.