"Castle" she begged, asking him to not tease her like that. He obliged.

He then slowly unbuttoned her pants and slid her slacks down her never-ending long and marvelous legs. He helped her step out of her pants gently and then ran his hands up and down her long, smooth legs. They were perfect, just like her. Now that she was left in just her bra and underwear Castle could feel himself longing for her even more than before. Kate kneeled down with him and placed her hand under his chin and slowly they rose up together. The pair then began another intoxicated make out session. Kate wrapped her leg around his hip, and then all of a sudden Castle placed his hands under her butt and lifted her up off of the ground.

"Bedroom." He said, kissing and softly biting and sucking on her shoulder.

"To the left, first door." She breathed out.

He then led them to the bedroom and gently laid her down on the bed crawling on top of her. While their lips attached once against Kate decided that Rick had too much clothes on. She then began unbuttoning his shirt and once she was done, he straddled her, and let it fall from his arms. She ran her hands across his toned biceps and toned stomach. She then went straight for his pants but he stopped her. Before she could protest he undid them himself and pulled his pants down and threw them to the side. Now they were both left in just their underwear. Rick got up and stood at the end of the bed and grabbed her claves. He then pulled her so he was in the v of her legs. He then looped his fingers around her underwear and painstakingly slowly pulled them down her legs. He looked in awe at her almost fully naked before him. He then softly began running his finger up and down her inner thigh. He felt her legs tremble against him. He was pleased. Then to torture her even more he began to place small little pecks of a kiss on both of her inner thighs.

"Oh God, Castle!" Kate moaned into the quiet. He continued doing this and then all of a sudden she felt his lips against the ones between her hips. She gasped as he moved his mouth against her. She squeezed her hands into the sheets and he picked up his pace. Soon he replaced his mouth with his fingers that he knew would do wonders to her. He looked at her the minute he switched and saw her open her mouth and roll her eys back with satisfaction. After a couple more minutes he climbed back on top of her kissed her. She could taste herself against his lips. She then looked at the growing bulge in his underwear and began reaching for his underwear. He let her pulled them down his legs and discarded them in their growing clothes pile.Kate then held herself up by her elbows and allowed Castle to undo her bra. He slid it down her arms and threw it out of the way. Castle then lined himself up against her and slowly eased his way inside of her. He watched Kate as he did show not wanting her to be in pain. Good thing for him she didn't seem to be. He saw her get adjusted to him and then locked eyes with hm and he began moving inside of her. The two kissed and fought for dominance with their tongues. Kate won, and when she did after a minute or two she flipped him over so that she was on top. Castle looked at this woman in front of him in awe at everything that she was. She could be homeless and he would still love her exactly the same. She was slowly gyrating against him and Castle couldn't stop the breathy moan that came from his mouth. After she was on top for a good while he flipped them over again and began to increase his speed more than he already had. He saw her eyes begin to roll back again and could tell he was close. So was he. His thrusts became sloppy as he felt her tighten around him. And then they both reached their high. Together.

As they were coming down Rick tried his best not to collapse with his full body weight on Kate. He managed to roll off to the side and plop down next to her on his back as well. They were both panting heavy. Kate felt her eyes growing heavy and scooted closer to Rick's hot and sweaty chest. She was about to succumb when a second of soberness took over her and she realized what she had done. She immediately tensed. She could feel his body jump in surprise as he turned to look at her.

"Kate?" Castle asked.

"I'm not sorry." She said all of a sudden.

"What?"

"i'm not sorry for what happened tonight," She said deciding that she was going to be confident and tell him how she felt, and that she didn't want this just to be a one time mistake, "I really like you Rick, and I know that our relationship has always been professional but I want more. I want more." There was a slight pause as Kate's words settled into him. Once he articulated his response in his head he took action. He looked at Kate and could see the fear hidden behind her confident façade. He leaned into her lips and passionately kissed her. It was a soft kiss but the fire that it ignited was a fury of love and connection. As they parted from their kiss Castle spoke,

"I want more too. I need more." he replied.

"Good. Because I need more too." The two then connected their lips once more which turned into another round of them showing how much they loved each other.