PART 28

---------

I Guess I'm Always Afraid Of Being Happy, Because Whenever Life Seems To Be So Perfect, Something Bad Always Seems To Happen.....

------------

Your first instinct is always right. So, always go with your first instinct. Even if it's a bad idea because bad ideas make good stories.  .....

------------

There's a difference between love and like, wrong and right. Never run if you're not ready to step, and never forgive if you're not ready to forget.....

------------

Day by day, nothing really changes. Yet when you look back, everything seems different......

---------

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.....

------------

DON'T make decisions when you're angry and Don’t make promises when you're happy....

------------

Make Your Smile Change the World - But Don’t Let the World Change Your Smile....

------------

Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.  ....

------------

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story. Everyone has gone through something that has changed them. .....

------------

you know you had FUN when you CANT tell your parents what you did.....

------------

you know you had FUN when you CANT tell your parents what you did.....

---------

There are people in life you learn to live with, there are people you know you can't live without, and then there are people you know life wouldn't be the same without......

------------

Love is Rare, Life is Strange Nothing Lasts and People Change.....

------------

There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book......

------------

There are two kinds of secrets.Those we keep from others...And those we hide from ourselves. .....

---------

Sometimes you have to smile...Pretend everything's okay. Hold back the tears, And just walk away. .....

------------

A girl only needs three things in her life: love to make her weak, alcohol to make her strong, and friends to pick her up when the first two make her hit the ground........

------------

Our tears are what happens when it rains deep inside our hearts and we cannot hold the rain any longer......

------------

The two hardest things to say in life are hello for the first time and goodbye for the last.....