twenty-five • I

~the next day~

after cheering practice, danielle didn't have that much things to do.

she was just walking home, until she stipped and an idea popped into her head.

she ran home, went to her room, dropped

she got her phone, and typed a message to gerard.

~

"hey gee, can we talk?"

a few seconds later, he replied.

"sure. about what?"

she smirked. he never knew what will come for him.

"i've gotta say what's on my mind,"

"ok sure?"

"there's something about us, that doesn't seem right these days."

"wait, what are you saying?"

"life keeps getting in the way, whenever we try somehow the plan, is always rearranged."

"babe, what are you saying?"

"it's so hard to say, but i gotta do what's best for me, you'll be okay."

now in gerard's part, he was both confused and quite nervous. what the hell was danielle trying to say?

"...are you breaking up with me?"

"i've got to move on and be who i am,"

"what is this shit? tell me where you are now."

"i just don't belong here, i hope you understand."

"babe, come on. let's talk this out. where are you right now, are you in your house? ANSWER ME !"

"we might find a place in this world someday,

but at least for now, i've gotta go my own way."

gerard was dumbstruck of the text danielle sent. was she breaking up with him? why is it all so sudden? is there anyone else she's suddenly into?"

but gerard said to himself,

"no. she's mine and fucking only mine."

after a few seconds, his phone rang, there was a message.

"that song tears me up everytime. the lyrics are just so-omg. don't you think so too?"

as soon as gerard read the text, he punched the nearest locker. he was the type that would get jealous of his girl with another guy, a type who would worry of as single text message, the type who'd run to her if something happened to her.

gerard fumed. it was all just a lie! he's been punked!

he got all his stuff and ran to danielle's house. he was fuming, knowing he's been punked.