All I've ever wanted *prologue*

Hey guys I know I have other books in the working, some I know I will finish some I know I won't, but I just wanted to try out a new book that came to me last night. I don't know if you will like it or not but I thought I would give it a go anyway. 

Let me know how you like this prologue because I have great plans for future chapters, but if you don't like it then I will delete it and carry on with "That stupid hot jerk is going to be my brother? Oh kill me now" which I will continue working on btw it's not on pause! 

Anyway comment and vote if you like it please it would mean a lot.

****************

I watched as the god like creature slowly made his way into the playground. Sunlight glistened on his head illuminating his messy rich burgundy locks, making them ruffle in the wind. His light gray creased t-shirt clung tightly against his torso, showing off every contour of his perfectly sculpted chest. His tight black pants clung snugly against his legs whilst his dirty black converse which looked like they had gone through hell trudged against the concrete floor. In all honesty, if anyone else had been wearing what he was wearing right now, they would look like a tramp who had slept in the same clothes and hadn't washed for weeks. Only one guy could pull of this look; pull it off in such a flawless manner it made every girl fall at her feet and every guy invest in more hair gel just to pull of his look. But his look was not one that could be imitated.

His shining emerald eyes immediately lit up as he registered my presence; his full red lips were pulled up into the crooked smile that always took my breath away as he made his way over to me. It was a picture of heaven. He was my personal heaven. Ethan Christenson. My best friend and the one who I was undeniably and inevitably in love with ever since he put a flower in my hair in 5th grade. The sad thing was, he was completely oblivious.

Years passed by and I watched as he fled from girl to girl, sleeping with them then breaking their hearts. He was the most popular guy at school, and the guy that every girl wanted. In fact I'm sure he was the guy that every girl HAD at some point. Every girl except me... But what could I do about it?

I was a no one special. I was just ordinary. Me, Jenny brown. Even my name sounded plain. 

My dirty blond hair was tied messily back into a ponytail whilst my dull blue eyes remained hidden under by bangs. My body was slim and slender, but I never put any effort into what I was wearing. What was the point? I didn't want to attract attention of any other guy except him, yet the only attention I would gain would be that of a best friend...And I knew I would never be anything more to him than his best friend.

How I know? I have the constant reminder by him every day of how much he loves having a best friend like me, and how he never wants me to change because he loved me for the way I was. You would think a comment like that would make my heart flutter with joy right? Wrong. As much as he would remind me of that fact every day, it was never said enough to compare to the amount of girls he would later hook up with.

What can I say? I fell into a trap of unrequited love, one of which caused me so much pain it was unbearable, yet caused me so much joy just to be around him at the same time. 

I loved him even though I knew he would never love me back, and I would do all it takes to remain close to him even though at the same time my heart shatters into a thousand pieces as he picks his next girl.

Masochistic?

Tell me about it...

************************************

Vote and comment for the next chapter♥

Lissie_starstrukk27©