"I said no."

I push him off me, I try to open the door, he places his hand over the door and the frame.

"You refuse the prince of the Askara'velmanti realm?"

"You would think not, yet here we are."

He moves closer to me pinning me to the wall, the pupils of his eyes are so dark and full, the irises are barely visible, he bares his teeth at me, a feint snarl emanates from the depths of his body.

"One little vampire girl could not possibly fight off a fully-fledged male werewolf."

"Why don't you try me?" I purposefully and loudly sniff my nose. "Why does it smell like wet dog in here?"

His concentration breaks and he begins to laugh.

"Beautiful and funny."

He steps back from my body but I am still pinned to the wall, the next button on my dress pops open, something inside of me stirs. Kneeling down in front of me, he leans back onto his legs, watching with amusement. All of the buttons of my dress pop open, leaving the material hanging down my sides. I stand there, pinned to the wall, in my underwear. A sensation shoots through me, lighting a fire in the depths of my body.

The sensations swirl through me, from the depths of my belly through to my head, the fire within builds without him even touching me. I close my eyes, enjoying the sensations in me. My body burns with the pleasure that he is giving me, coursing through my veins. It only takes a minute, once he whispers to me to scream, that no one will hear me, I let go, much to his delight. When I open my eyes, he is kneeling at my feet, his eyes completely black.

"You're on heat." he whispers taking in my scent.

The heat rises to my cheeks, completely embarrassed by his statement.

"My god, you did not just say that." I groan.

His concentration on me breaks, releasing me from the wall as he buries his face into my lower stomach, his hands on my lower back, pushing me into him. His hands are warm, his breath hot on my skin.

"Get off me." I whisper trying to lift his body. "The meeting will start again soon; they will come looking for us."

His head snaps to one side, his eyes return to normal as he frowns. Standing up, so close to me he runs his index finger through the air upwards, fastening the buttons of my dress. Leaning into my ear he whispers to me. "I will get you one-day Miss Collins. One day I will find my way into your panties."

"I highly doubt it." I sneer at him.

"You have never known a wolf; it is nothing like a vampire." his smirk evident. "So much better."

"You are self-assured."

"Comes with my nature."

"Where have you been?" he hisses at me as I sit back down.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me."

He is about to push me further but luckily Terrance begins to call the meeting to begin again. Alex turns back around and I can tell that he is watching Finn enter the room. Finn has a smug look on his face, at times grinning. I think they are having an argument.

My god, you should hear the whining princess. Damn Finn is back. Leave him alone Finn. I see Alex scratch his nails on the arm rest, the wood curling in their wake. What did you say to him? He laughs. I told him I paid you a visit, in what was it? Your office? It certainly smelled of you. You did not. I did, I told him I found my way in between your legs, kissed you, popped some buttons of your dress and left my marking on you for him to find later. You what? I hiss at him. I marked you. You bastard. He sniggers in my mind. It will last a long time too. A nice reminder for him. And let's face it, you wanted it, you want me, don't you? I don't answer him. I don't want him to know the truth. I don't want to make it a habit of falling for men after only knowing them for a few hours. He laughs. I'll take your silence to mean that you do. Do not fret Stephanie, it is normal to be attracted to my kind. I am sure that you have been told that us killers have been designed to be attractive to others. I would be concerned if you did not find me attractive. I know you want me, remember, I watched you, all without touching you, imagine what I could do when I do touch you. But heed my words young vampire, I will have my way with you and when I do, you will never want anyone else.