"I better be at that wedding and be a bridesmaid" Hailey says laughing before Rakim comes over with a blunt in his hand.

"Want some Kendall? Hailey? Y/N?"He says spatting out my name.

"Rakim, you know Hailey and I don't smoke weed" Kendall says before Rakim interrupts saying,"What about you, Y/N? Or are you too chicken?"

"No thank you. I don't smoke weed" I say and he says," Whatever, goody-two shoes. Ken the show is about to start, do you wanna come with me?"

I clench my jaw as Hailey rolls her eyes at him. Kendall grabs my hand before saying,"Uhm no thanks I'll be with Y/N and Hailey." Rakim marches off and she says,"I'm sorry about him. He's usually not like that."

"It's fine Kenny. Now let's go since you're the reason I'm here" I say and then ask,"Are you coming Hails?"

"Yep let's go." And with that I walked alongside Kendall while she talked with Hailey about who knows what.

As soon as we got to the side of the stage, the music was blasting and Rakim smiled and winked at Kendall which she didn't see as I pulled her in for a kiss. He gritted his teeth as he saw this and continued with his music. Hailey was laughing at his reaction and started dancing with Kendall.

I smiled until I saw him looking over Kendall and biting his lip. He licked his lips and I lost it. I pulled Kendall to me and started kissing her lips down to her neck. I heard Hailey laughing and Taco whistling but I ignored it.

She jumped on top of me and wrapped her legs around me before breathing out,"Not..he.. here..babe." I kissed her neck while looking to find a bathroom backstage. I passed different rooms and then a private bathroom. I locked the door and Kendall's lips brushed past my ear before I heard,"You're hot when you get jealous and possessive."

"Well I can't let him think that he's allowed to look you over like you're a piece of meat. Besides you're mine and I'm yours" I say and I kiss her neck. I remove her hat and shirt while she removes my hoodie and shirt.

SMUT AHEAD!! SKIP AHEAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT!!

My hands brushed the skin of her stomach, and then I gripped her waist.

Kendall's hand moved up and down my now bare back, lightly scratching it with her nails, while her other hand was entangled in my hair.

Our lips touch once again but this time our tongues wrestle for dominance. As we fight for dominance, I unhook her bra and I finally win in the battle for dominance. I kiss her neck and down to her breast. I takes one in my hand and massage it while the other one I take in my mouth. As I flicks her nipple and sucks on it, I hears her moan. I then switches to the other breast and I then feels Kendall's hands travel to his jeans.

Her hands massage my bulge. She then unhooks my jeans and slides them down along with my boxers.

I then decide to travel further down and pull off her shorts.

   I kiss down her body, and Kendall moans.

I then touch her underwear. I then ask,"Are you soaked for me Kenny? Is this because of me?"

She then whimpers and moans "Please"

"Do you want me to help you? Is that what you're asking me?" I ask and take off her underwear.

I then proceeds to lightly run a finger over her vagina and she moans out "Please Y/N, just do it."

"Only if you say who you belong to? Who's giving you all this pleasure?" I say before hearing her scream out,"YOU Y/N. IT'S ALL YOU BABY. I'M YOURS."

I thrust into her making her moan "Y/N." I smirked before kissing her softly. I started to thrust harder and faster in and out of her. We were kissing but we pulled away as we moaned and groaned out in pleasure.

Minutes past as we became sweaty masses of muscle and skin. Slapping sounds of me hitting the underside of Kendall and wet sounds as I pulled in and out of Kendall were the only noises made.

My arms were on the wall as I went as fast as I could. Kendall was clinging to mw and moaning. Her legs were wrapped tightly around my waist and soon I felt close to my goal.

"Kendall" I groaned nuzzling her neck softly. Kendall started to moan my name over and over again. Her legs were tightly wrapped around me as were her walls that I was pushing in and out of. "Fuck." I swore as I drove into her harder and slopply as I was sitting on the edge of my orgasm ready to jump.

As Kendall moaned out my name, she came which made me pull out as I rode out my orgasm.

SMUT OVER!!!

I looked into her eyes before kissing her. "Now you know how I feel when I get jealous" she says and I smile. "I guess I do, but I guess we're even" I say kissing her forehead.

"Hey guys the shows over. I wanna go home so can you come out already?" We hear Hailey yell making me laugh.

"We missed the entire show, oh my god. Hailey won't stop teasing us ever"Kendall says as we put on our clothes.

"I'll put up with all the teasing if I'm happy with you" I say as I hand her cap and we look presentable.

This was requested by @T1gerTrouble and I hope you enjoyed it.