Change and Feelings

Börja om från början

Henry: What is it YoonA?

YoonA: its his eyes they have changed somewhat, they are two different colors now.

       Henry takes a step closer to nick and walks around nicks body 4 times to analyze him, Nick felt very uncomfortable with everyone just staring at him. Nick looked at Namjoon and him and nick had a conversation with just making eye contact as if they knew what they were saying just by looking at each other. Henry stops behind nick and nick gestures for Namjoon to say something, Namjoon nods his head.

Namjoon: excuse me my lord but the only reason his eyes have chang-

    Henry made a hand gesture for Namjoon to stop talking and Namjoon quickly silences and everyone looks at Henry as he is about to speak.

Henry: I am well aware of this Nick has obtained to much power as it is, its basically made him into a god and he has gone by many names in the past. But we don't want the other council members to think that we have another war coming or anything like that but I will say that Nick why don't you get rid of all you power.

     Every ones eyes widen and Taeyeon and YoonA gasp at the thought of Nick actually giving up his power. Nick looked down and was in a really deep thought. 

(Nicks point of View)

 Give up my powers....? Should I Really do that I know I did a lot of horrible things but I thought the council would forgive me but I guess Henry hasn't forgiven me yet, but maybe I could just do something to make him forgive me because I know that I have changed over the many years. I tried repenting for my mistakes and did so much that the other council members would forgive me but.....this is just to much for me to handle I don't know what to do.

    (Back to third person)

 Henry: I'm not going to wait any longer so how about this either you give up your powers or I have you locked up for the rest of you life and make sure you never seen them again.

   Henry pointed at all of nick friends and nick heart skipped a beat as it shocked him little and Henry said it such a harsh tone, nick didn't know what to say.

Jungkook: ....No! you can't do that! 

   Nick turns his head to jungkook quickly and gives jungkook the death stare. Jungkook was shook at the sight of nick giving him the deathstare.

Nick: Not Now kookie!

       Kookie looked at nick with a sad expression almost as if he was about to cry but Jungkook held back his tears, Jimin rubbed Jungkooks back letting him know it would be okay with what ever nick decided. 

YoonA: That's a little harsh Henry and you know that Nick has made up for all of his mistakes but you still this petty grudge for him just because he was controlled and killed the former council members who just so happened to be your little brother. key word "CONTROLED" He didn't know what he was doing all he could do was follow Hoseoks orders and no matter how powerful he is even the strongest demons aren't immune to being controlled its one our abilities we have the ability to control other demons and Humans if we wanted. So whatever is going on in that head of yours needs to get your act together because nick has proven countless times of how sorry he was he even gave up his demon forms to prove how sorry he was now you want him to give up his powers.....how shamefull.

       Nick and everyone looked at YoonA in shock as she defended nick  and when YoonA looked at nick she walked over and gave him a hug. Nick embraced YoonA in his arms and whispered thank you in her ear and YoonA nodded in response. 

Nick: Thanks YoonA but you don't have to defend me if he wants me to give up my powers then I will do so but under one condition if my power is going to be taken away from me I want These guys to have a portion of it.