13

full chapter 

+

[Yoongi's POV]

I woke up, my arms wrapped around Jimin's waist, his head on my chest. I sighed, burying my face in his hair. "Are you awake?" He asked, reaching for my hand. "Mhm," I replied, my fatigue evident in my voice. "Thank god, I thought you were gonna sleep the whole day." I chuckled, running my thumb over his knuckles. "Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked, checking the time. 13:08. Relatively early for me. "I value my life," he replied. "I didn't wanna die." I scowled, before reluctantly agreeing. "Yoongi. I'm supposed to be in school right now. It's monday," Jimin said worriedly, but didn't display signs of getting up any time soon. "Does it matter if you miss one day? I miss college all the time," I replied. "It's not missing school that bothers me, it's what my mum is gonna say. I didn't tell her that I was staying over, and I'm afraid to check my phone because she's probably grounded me, and on top of that, if I miss scho-" I cut him off, giving his lips a quick kiss. "It's okay. Don't worry, it'll be fine. Trust me."

Jimin nodded, gulping. I played with his pastel pink hair, curling it around my fingers. His fringe was messed up and wavy, in the most adorable way. "Come on, let's get breakfast," I suggested, a smile forming on his face. "I thought you'd never ask."

I smiled at Jimin, him dressed only in a long shirt and boxers, which I insisted was fine. He finally gave in, and we stood at my kitchen counter, as I rummaged around in all the cupboards for flour. "Found it," I grinned, proud of myself. "I'm making pancakes." Jimin's face lit up, his eyes twinkling. "You're cute." I poured the ingredients into a bowl, and whisked them together, pouring them into a pan. I left it for a bit, looking back at Jimin, who'd climbed onto the kitchen island and was carefully reading a piece of paper. "What's that?" I asked, and he flinched, almost falling off. "Lyrics. That I found on the...this." He pointed to where he was sitting, and only then did I realise that he had the best thighs that I'd ever seen. "Cool, which song?" I asked, placing my hands on his knees. He blushed. "The Last." I looked to the ground, the sparkling white tiles not interesting me in any way, I just needed to get my eyes off Jimin. "This is so deep," he breathed, putting the sheet of paper down. "Yoongi. Are you okay?" I nodded with a sigh, focusing my attention back to the pancake batter, as not to burn it. "Are you sure?" I nodded again, flipping the pancake to the other side effortlessly. I hopped up on the counter next to Jimin. "I'm fine. Promise," I mumbled. Lies, but lies I was willing to tell. For Jimin. My Jimin. 

We indulged in our breakfast, my empty stomach filled. "Oh no," Jimin whispered as his phone buzzed loudly against the table, displaying various texts. "My mum. She's gonna kill me when I go home." He sighed, sending a quick text back. 
"What did you say?" I questioned. 
"I said, I stayed over at a friends house. I'm an adult, leave me alone." 

I chuckled. "Baby Jimin's all grown up," I teased, ruffling his hair as I took the plates back into the kitchen and dumped them into the sink. "You messed up my hair." 
"Oh please, it was messy anyway. I like to think I made it better." He punched my in the arm, running a hand through his cotton candy locks. I gazed to the window, rain dripping onto the polished glass. "But it's May, it's supposed to be spring," I complained, looking at the gloomy grey skies, and the deep black clouds. "Is it gonna be a storm?" Jimin asked me, standing by my side. I wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him closer to my side. "I don't think so, it'll just rain for a while." He nodded, resting his head on my shoulder. I moved to the sofa, and we both drifted off to sleep. It doesn't hurt to sleep for a while, does it?

We woke up once the rain had stopped, and sunlight poured through the windows, and gave a dull light to the overcast skies. "What's the time?" asked Jimin. 
"Just after four," I replied. "Are you gonna go home?" I asked, as he made a move to stand. "Sadly, yeah. Before my mum disowns me." I laughed. and he quickly ran upstairs, and came back shortly, in a grey button-up and ripped skinny jeans, a pair of Timberland's on his feet. "How does Jungkook wear these all the time?" He complained, his bag over his shoulder. "Jimin. Let me drive you home. I want to spend as much time with you as possible before you get disowned." He agreed, and I threw on a pair of black trainers, grabbing my car keys, and my house keys. We made our way to my car, parked outside the complex. "You've even got a fancy car, oh my god," he groaned. I shrugged, unlocking the doors. "I call shotgun!" He shouted, sliding into the front seat. "Oh yeah, 'cause I was really gonna make you sit in the back." I rolled my eyes. Jimin giggled. 

We soon pulled up outside his house, my car coming to a smooth stop. "See you again sometime?" I asked, holding Jimin's small hand in my own for a moment, tracing his knuckles with my thumb. "Of course. If I didn't, I'd die." I smiled, and leaned over the seat, our faces centimetres apart. I closed the gap, my lips moving in sync again Jimin's, relishing in the taste of his soft lips. "See ya Jiminie." I blew him a kiss as he got out of the car, and he played along, pretending to catch it. I chuckled and drove away, back to my own apartment, which now seemed much larger now that Jimin wasn't in it.