Chapter 7 Anette

I know I said I would do other pov but not yet. Probably not for a while too. I'm sorry but I really like writing in her pov. On with the story......

We got back home and I ran straight up to my room. I flopped down on my bed and fell right asleep. A blissful, dreamless sleep...........

I woke up the next morning fully refreshed. I looked over at my alarm clock. It's 11:45. I never slept this late. I must have been really tired. I mean, we didn't get back home until like 3:30 last night after the mission. All of it came back at once. Sebastian. I sighed and went to get dressed. It was a break day so I put on something comfortable. I pulled on my black adidas joggers, a grey sweatshirt with a ride embroidered on it, a denim jacket with roses on it, and some maroon converse. Then I broshed my hair and straightened it and pulled it half up, half down with a black bow with white flowers on it. I went downstairs, still thinking about my encounter with Sebastian last night. This wasn't normal. I never gave boys a second glance, let alone let them take over my thoughts in the morning? I reached the kitchen and grabbed the usual cereal, decided against it, and grabbed some peanut butter toast. I sat down at the table, and looked around. Everyone went silent. "What?" I said, wondering why they were all staring at me.

"What's his name?"

"How old is he?"

"Was he cute?"

"What does he look like?"

"What in the world at you guys talking about?" I finally asked, curiosity taking over. They all looked at each other and answered at once.

"The boy!"

"What boy?" I said, feining innocence, knowing they meant Sebastian.

"Don't act all innocent with us. We know you met a boy. You're unusually quiet and have that look ing your eyes." One of them spoke up.

I was in trouble "What look?"

"Stop stalling and just tell us." This was Hope speaking up. I gave up and started.

"What do you want to know?" My voice was quiet and I was looking at my lap and playing with my fingers, feeling the heat rushing up to my cheeks.

They all squeeled and started raising their hands for me to call on them. I had done this before, but I was never the one in the hot seat. I called on an extremely giddy looking girl and she asked her question.

"What's his name?" She asked eagerly.

Ok, this was an easy one. "Sebastian"

"Oh my gosh, no freaking way." This was Hope. I was surprised, what was so special about his name?

"What?" I said, slightly angered, though I didn't know why.

"I know who that is. He's like the notorious bad boy prankster at the orphanage."

"Anette's got herself a bad boy. Ohhh"
This was Jordan which, unlike Hope, didn't surprise me at all.

"But he seemed so sweet?" I said to myself, hoping no one noticed. I didn't have such luck. A chorus of 'awwwwws' and 'how cutes' echoes through the room. I didn't want to do this anymore. Now it just seemed they were making fun of me. 

"He has dirty blonde hair. The most gorgeous green eyes, with a hint of mischief in them. He's like 6 inches taller than me. And had that cool guy attitude, but is really a geek. And yes, he is a prankster bad boy. But his last prank was for his best friend josh's birthday. He wears a size 7 1/2 in shoes, loves Harry potter and star wars, has lived in that orphanage for 6 years, has never had a girlfriend, or kissed a girl, but he said that if he did he would protect her, and treat her right." I took a deep breath and sat back down. They all just stared at me. Then they turned to eachother and grinned.

"You are so crushing on him!" Jordan, once again answered for the crowd.

"Am not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No''

"Yes"

"Ok. Maybe I am a little"

"Yes! I knew it!"

I thought it was Jordan at first, but then I realized it was Hope.

"I'm done" I said, then ran up to my room. I wanted to cry for no reason. Then I realized why, they might steal him from me. He wasn't even mine, but I didn't want him seeing any other girls. I wanted him. I just hoped he wanted me. I sat down on my bed and let the tears fall. A few minutes later a quiet know came from my door. "Come in" I said, not really caring who it was that saw me crying. It was Hope.

"Awww Annie dear, you got it bad."

"Got what?"

"Him"

"Oh" I know exactly what she was talking about.

"Why are you crying?"

"It doesn't matter, you'll laugh at me."

"I promise I won't. Just tell me."

"Well...... you guys talked about him so eagerly......i thought........"

"Thought what?"

"That you m-might st-steal him f-from m-m-me." The sobs had returned from hearing the sentence out loud, causing me to studder.

"Oh honey, were just excited that you finally have a crush on someone. We would never steal him from you."

"Really?"

"Really. Now clean yourself up and come down for dinner."

I agreed and went to wash my face. I walked over to the bathroom, a smile forming on my face. Sebastian was all mine.

This is a really long chapter, I know. My longer yet. 944 words. I hope you like it!

~your slightly more faithful author