Chapter 1 Anette

A/n this is my first story so don't judge too harshly. Also I will be adding Anette's outfits to the top of each chapter she narrates and same with the other characters.

If you didn't read that a/n up there please do!

........................................................................

    Beep Beep Beep

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear.  I looked over at my clock.  7:00.  Time to get up.  I lugged myself out of bed,  still groggy from Hope's birthday party last night.  My best friend turned 14 last night and we were all up until 3am. I was a 6 months younger so I didn't turn 13 until the summer. I dragged myself to my closet and grabbed my usual outfit.  Black legging with silver accents on my shins and thighs, a black tank top, black leather jacket, black combat boots and all of my usual weapons.  I made my way to the bathroom.  I quickly brushed my teeth and hair, pulling the strawberry blonde mass up into a ponytail with a bump in the front. (Outfit and hair in picture at the beggining of the chapter) I dragged myself down the stairs,  hoping that breakfast would wake me up a little more.

"Ow"

I was roused from my thoughts as I realized that I ran into Hope on my way down the stairs.
"Sorry Hope,  I'm a little tired this morning ." I responded after I gathered myself.

"Me too.  That party last night was amazing though,  I had so much fun.  I was thinking of giving everyone a day off though since we're all so exhausted from last night. " she responded after she noticed me almost falling asleep standing there.

"That would be nice" I thought.
I continued to walk down that stairs,  trying to pay attention more.

I reached the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a box of cereal from the cupboards,  then went and got the milk from the fridge.  Slowly one by one each of the girls from the h.e.a.t team walked in,  each getting a bowl and groggily joining me at the dining table.

As we finish breakfast we all go our separate ways because Hope decided to give us the day off.  I went to my room and picked up my book.  I tried to read but eventually fell asleep,  falling into a dream.
........................................................................

I woke up to Hope gently shaking me,  telling me it was time for dinner
"Was I really asleep that late? " I asked,  still trying to rub the sleep from my eyes.
"Yeah.  Right now I'm the only one up"
"Really " I questioned,  but not finding it hard to believe. 
.....................................

I followed Hope down to a dinner of pizza and bread sticks.  No one cooked because we were all sleeping,  so we just ordered pizza. We all ate pretty silently, starving from not eating all day. I finished quickly,  then headed up to my room to go to bed.  I slipped on some pajamas and crawled in bed,  immediately tugged into a dreamless sleep.
..........................

I hope you guys liked the first chapter of my first story! Please vote and comment. I appreciate your feedback!

~xoxo me