Chapter 25

Sierra's POV

I slowly came out of my deep slumber I saw the love of my life sleeping. How did I get so lucky? He had his arms around me preventing me from moving. I slowly lift his arm and placed it carefully on his chest. 

Then I slipped out of bed making sure that i don't wake him up. Today is Valentine's Day and I am planning on making it a memorable one. After all this is our first Valentine's Day. I don't really believe in this day because if one loves his partner truly, then for them Valentine's Day will be everyday. That is the case for me. 

The beast makes me fall more and more in love with him each day. But today I want to make something for him. Something special. Besides today I am going to tell him about the baby. I am so excited. 

After a few minutes, I finished washing my face and brushing my teeth. I returned in our room and saw my gorgeous husband sleeping on his stomach. I looked at the clock and saw that it was nearly 7 o'clock. It's nearly time for him to wake up. I slowly crawled on the bed and got onto his back.

I started to kiss the back of his neck and he slowly turned while waking up

I started to kiss the back of his neck and he slowly turned while waking up. "Good morning my love," the beast said with his eyes still closed. "Good morning babe," I said as he slowly opened his eyes. "You slept well Xander," I asked his while trying to get off of him. "Where do you think you are going Angel?" he said holding me in place. 

"We need to get ready Xander. We need to go to the office," I said and he frowned. "Love you don't need to come to work today, just stay at home and relax okay," he said. I was about to protest but he beat me to it. "No arguing love, I said it and it is final," he said before kissing me and making his way to the bathroom. This man is driving me crazy.

The beast already left and I was thinking of what to do to make it special when I tell him that he is going to be a dad. I am going to try and made dinner but who is going to help me? What if I call the boys. Oh no they are not talking to me. I can call Darcy but she is at work now. KAYLA. I can call her. I picked up my phone and messaged her. 

"Hey Kay! I need your help. I will be surprising Xander tonight and I was thinking of making him a good dinner. Could you please help me with the recipe?" I messaged her. "Hey Si... Yea I will call you when you start cooking okay..." she sent back. 

I decided that as I knew what I wanted to cook so I need to check if I have all the ingredients. Looking through the cabinet I saw only cereal, some flour and some eggs. That''s definitely not what I need. I need to go grocery shopping. I went upstairs to take a shower and got ready. 

(My Outfit without the heels)

After putting on my outfit, I grab my matching pinkish nude shoes and put them on. Maybe after doing the grocery shopping I could go to the office and surprise the beast with lunch. Besides I am already missing him a lot. 

My phone suddenly started to ring and I saw that it was Kayla. "Hey Kay," I said as I picked up. "Hey Si, do you wanna go have coffee with me?" she asked. I should not be having coffee, it might affect the baby so maybe I just have tea then. "Yea sure but first I need to go get some groceries, so let's say we meet in an hour at our usual spot?"  I said and she agreed. 

"You bringing my little munchkins right," I asked and she laughed and agreed. I just love them so much. I went in the kitchen and saw the key holder. Which car do I take? The beast has so many cars. I decided to get the BMW. Taking the keys, I made my way to the car and got on my way. 

I just finished shopping. I am now walking to the car with a shopping bag filled with groceries, I also bought some decorations. I bought aromatic candles and white and red heart shaped balloons. I took the bag and placed it in the passenger seat next to me and made my way to my usual coffee spot. 

As I arrived in the parking of the coffee shop, I spotted Kayla and the kids getting out of the car. I decided to go and join them. "Hey Kay.... hey Kade," I said as I hugged them. "Aunt Si," Kade screamed excitedly. "Hey Si, well don't you look beautiful as always," Kayla complimented me and I complimented her back. "You know Si, you have that glow that I had when I was having the kids," she said looking at me suspiciously. I simply blushed. 

I looked in the car and saw Nessa in her car seat. "Do you want me to get her out of the car?" I asked Kayla and she nodded while getting Kade's toys from the back. "Hey my little baby, how are you sweetie?" I said while playing with Nessa and following Kayla and Kade into the coffee shop. 

The place was not crowded and we went to a table. Everyone settled and we ordered out drinks. I also got some pancakes as well as Kade. I started to play with Nessa. "Si you know you look different," Kayla said and I looked at her with a questioning look. "You have the glow of a pregnant woman. YOU ARE PREGNANT!" she squealed in realization. It wasn't a question more like an affirmation. I looked at her and nodded. 

She came to me and hug me really tightly. "That's amazing, congrats Si," she said releasing me. She started to give me useful tips on how to control my cravings and all. And I let her know of my plans of telling the beast about the baby tonight. She was kind of shocked to know that I haven't told the beast yet. Still she reassured me that he will love to hear that. 

Then we ate our food and talked a little more. "It was so nice catching up with you Si, I will be at home the whole day so if you need something just ring me up okay....  bye," Kayla said as we left the coffee shop. Now it's time to go see my love. 

After driving for fifteen minutes, I reached the office. As I got in I met Darcy and after having a little talk with her I went to the elevator and pressed the button to the highest floor. As I reached the floor, I slowly walked into the halls and made my way to the office of the beast. 

The door was opened ajar. I was about to push the door open when I saw something that completely crushed my heart. I could see the beast with Victoria between his legs. They were passionately kissing. He is cheating on me. I silently went back to the elevator. 

As the door closed, I broke down. I was crying my heart out. He told me that he loves me. He said that he will never hurt me. He said he will always be there for me. I guess always doesn't mean forever. I managed to get back to the car without anyone noticing me and drove home. On the way I called Kayla. 

"Kayla," I said as she picked up. "Hey Si, why do you sound like you are crying sweetie?" she asked and I told her to come at the beast's place and I will tell her everything. I thought that he loved me. As I reached home I dropped the groceries on the kitchen counter and went upstairs. I can't stay here. I need to go.

After a few minutes, Kayla texted me that she came and I went to open the door. As soon as she came in, I started crying in her arms. "Hey it's going to be fine, you need to tell me what's wrong Si," she said and we went into our room. 

I told her everything and she looked so angry. "How could he do that? I thought that he changed. He seemed genuinely happy with you," she said and tears continued falling down my cheeks as I was packing my things. "I need to go from here. I need to find a place to live," I said and Kayla told me that she will be more than happy to have me at her place. 

After 2 hours of packing and we got downstairs. I never thought that you would hurt me so bad Mr Delucas. We are done. I thought to myself as I walked out of the main down. I never want to see him ever again. I purposely turned off my phone and we set off to go to Kayla and Ron's house. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy your reading. Hope you liked it. Please don't forget to vote and comment. 

-Love Mokshda