2. The Golden Hour Breaks

Dear Chloe Price,

I went to the Lighthouse for the first time after your funeral. You know, I started this diary for therapy and it helps. I wanted to write the things I would have told you about my life if I could still talk to you. But I went to the Lighthouse and I couldn't. I just wished you were there. I wished we could still talk to eachother sitting on the bench, looking at the horizon while the Golden Hour breaks. But the only thing that broke today was another piece of my soul.

As soon as I arrived there, it surprised me how I could still feel your presence in that place. And I wanted so desperately to take another picture of you. To capture how your eyes reflected all the bright light, how your hair was shaped by the wind, how the smoke of your cigarette flew away from your lips and how your soul screamed in a silent brokenness. The contrast between you figure and the sky, between your shoulders, the bench and the sun.

But you know, the Lighthouse has been destroyed and the grass has turned into dirty ground, no flower to be found.
You stole the magic, the peace and the poetry, leaving just emptiness and hurt behind you. I wish I could find a sense in your death as much as I want you to be here. But you left unjustified love and useless experiences here with me and stole the sparkle of the destiny I chose to belong to.

I won't never forget about you, Chloe.