23. Real Life.

I was on the set recording with the squad, it was a nina and paul scene since they play at katherine and stefan, this show it's pretty good i love it and i hope the fans like it too.
The concept now it's Katherine is a vampire and wanted to turn stefan but he is afraid of what's gonna happen because he knows the gilbert's have the stupid thing that can know when it's a vampire near of you.
On the other hand it's Damon and I, Damon is jealous of his brother because he liked katherine too, but then i came, i am a friend of katherine, just i am not a vampire, i am a simply human for now.

"okay guys, damon and rose first scene, they gonna meet now, katherine take her on the Salvatore's house and damon sees her falling in love" Julie said and we all nodded of course we have been reading our scripts.
"one, two, three, action"

"So stefan i want you to know my best friend in the world, She is Rose Mikelson" Katherine (nina) says introducing me to Stefan and Damon as well but she didn't noticed he was there.

"Oh damon... She is-"

"I am Rose, Nice to meet you" I said.

"The pleasure is totally mine, lady, i am Damon Salvatore" He said kissing my hand.

"So, stefan and i will go to the town to see around, Damon would you mind show my best friend around?" Katherine Said.

"Not at all, it's a pleasure my lady, follow me" He said offering me his arm and i took it.

"Cut!!" Julie yelled. "great scene guys you all were amazing, let's gonna do the Damon and Rose scenes now" He said and yell action.

"So Rose, how long are you staying on Mystic falls?" Damon asked.

"i don't really know mr salvatore, but i wish it could be longer" I said flirting and he smirked.

"Great to know my lady"

"Oh there's a bar?" I asked and he chuckled.

"It's called Mystic grill, we can go there" He said and i dragged him inside.

"It's amazing, i have never seen something like this before" I said and he smiled.

"Let's take a drink" He said and we were for like five minutes laughing while we drank.

"Cut!!" She yelled. "Oh guys i really love the chemistry between you both, it's all done for today! let's gonna pack and wait till tomorrow, thank you family it's was such a great day!"

As Julie said we cheered and went to our hotels.
I felt really happy about doin this.
I really miss alycia right now and i really wish she could be here.