32. Real Life

Well today is the day of my photoshoot with Lauren and i'm pretty excited because i love doing photoshoot with her.
She is funny to be around such a cute friend, she is special and i want her to trust me like i do, i wanna know who is taking her lovely heart.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone and i know it's my girlfriend ring tone.

"hey baby" I said answering the call.

"hey love, how are you?" i giggled she can be so adorable.

"i'm good, about to do a photoshoot with lauren you know?" she sighed and i know she is a bit upset.

"That's amazing baby, be careful okay? you know how hard it is but i know she is just a friend, just be careful" she said and i smiled.

"don't worry my love you are my one and only" i said and she chuckled.

"Good, i'm going to film a few scenes now, and then i can go home i am pretty excited because two weeks more and i'll be able to go to LA" She said i hoy my lip.

"Two weeks? but in two weeks i'll be in london" i sighed. "you can go to London" I said and she stayed in silence.

"I don't know yet, let's gonna see, if it isn't possible i'll see you in fourth weeks, when my month off comes" she said and i sighed.

"okay then, i'll call you when i finish okay?"

"sure baby, take care of yourself" she said.

"you too baby, bye" we hang out and i looked at myself in the mirror i think i look great.

So i arrived at the place where is supposed to be the photoshoot, the whole place was empty but as soon as i thought it Lauren came from nowhere.

"hey! ready?" She asked.

"but lauren there's nothing here" i said.

"well because we are for this way silly, come in" she said leading the way to somewhere inside a place, it was pretty cute and i could see the cameras and everything,  the beach, wow beautiful.

"wow this place is magical" i said and she giggled.

"Hello ladies i'm mark your photographer, so Lauren asked me for a cute photoshoot, so now let's make art" He said and we smiled.

We went into the beach and take pictures there, then in the ground, next to the rocks, this is really beautiful because we are so connected with the nature and i love it.
After a while the sunset started to fall into us so Mark decided the perfect picture.

"Okay the sunset so you guys pretend you are a cute couple, and pretend almost kissing while the sunset is falling down behind you" He said and my eyes wide open.

"what?"

"come on is just acting" he said and we did it.

I looked at Lauren and she was smiling, she cupped my cheeks and got closer to me, for now i was nervous as heck, what the fuck, my girlfriend will probably see this pictures and will kill me, how do you even act when you see a picture of your girlfriend almost kissing other girl, gosh this is so- WHAT SHE IS KISSING ME! I was so deep in my thoughts and i just realized she presses her lips into mines and i kissed back, damn no what are you doing y/n! She pulled away and opened her eyes, gosh her eyes looks even more beautiful this close, her green eyes are mesmerizing, just like i thought it could be if you look at them and get lost in them, just like a beautiful view on the nature. STOP!

"damn, Lauren, what you did" I said and pulled away totally.

"It's you, i am so sorry i couldn't live without doing that" she said, wait it's me?

"it's me what? Lauren? what do you mean?"

"i like you and i really really do since-"

"well girls the pictures are beautiful i'll send you it Lauren, they are hermosas" He said and he left with his stuff. (beautiful btw)

"Thank you mark" she bip her lip and touched her neck like she was nervous, oh come on you just kissed me and you are nervous wtf.

"You cant do that again lauren i have a girlfriend" i said thinking about alycia, damn it, Alycia.

"i know i am so sorry, i just needed to do that, i like you" She said holding the tears. "you don't know how hard is to me actually seeing you drooling over her when it's supposed to be me, y/n i can treat you better, i can be with you physically" by the time i just slapped her without think.

"she will treat me right... even if she can touch me or kiss me Lauren, i-i-" She touched her cheek and tears rolled in her cheeks damn i feel like shit right now.

"fine, i deserved that, i'm sorry"

"no- no... i'm sorry lauren i didn't have to slap you, you just... ugh she is my one and only and i am really sorry i cant feel the same" i but my lip and get my stuff running away to my home leaving her there, alone.

I arrived at home and tears rolled by my cheeks i got on my bed just crying and crying, i kissed her, i cheated literally on my girlfriend. What i'm gonna do?

should i tell her?
if someone leaks that pictures it will be worse, i think i have to say to alycia what happen.