Taking a quick glance over at my bedside clock, it was half past midnight. All those laughing, chatting and bantering with Theo didn't make me feel the slightest tired at all. I was contemplating if I should call Avril and maybe we could spend our night over at the treehouse - it has been a while since we step foot there.

Avril is probably asleep, no doubt. So I did what every teenager would do if they can't sleep. Surf the net. Or in my case, find a PDF book.

I hastily got up and dash over to my laptop, which was on my study table. I crawl back up to my bed and slide in under the duvet, with my back against the headrest and the laptop on my lap. While I was downloading a Lemony Snicket PDF, a new window pops up.

I internally scream when I saw what it was. It was a message from him! Without any hesitation, I click the window and starts chatting with him.

averageboy_20: Hello cutie pie! :D

Flowersnbooks: Hi! *waves*

averageboy_20: why aren't u sleeping? Waiting for me?

Flowersnbooks: pfftt as if *rolls eyes* I couldn't sleep, that's why

averageboy_20: ah I see. Anywho, I have an exciting news to tell u about!

Flowersnbooks: I'm listening :) or in this case, I'm reading what you're typing. Haha.

averageboy_20: ok, so u know the girl I told u about? I FINALLY TALK TO HER TODAY!!!

Flowersnbooks: OMG!! LIKE FINALLY! So, how did it went?

averageboy_20: I didn't thought that I would have the chance to talk to her but I did! & boy, it was amazing! I couldn't have been any more happier than listening to her soothing voice

Flowersnbooks: Awww~ then did u two meet?? Or at least planned to meet?

averageboy_20: haha, yeah we're gonna meet. I'm gonna plan a surprise visit when I meet her on Monday ;) she sounds pretty eager to meet me & I almost book the first flight home just to see her face

I chuckle; this guy sound so lovestruck. I was imagining myself as the girl and sigh dreamily when I visualize all the possibilities of what was going to happen to the girl - or in this reverie me.

Flowersnbooks: that is so sweet!! I'm sure you'll swoon her off her feet!

averageboy_20: u think so?! I really can't wait to meet her!

When I was halfway typing back a response, he sends another message.

averageboy_20 l: hey I gtg, so sorry to leave u alone. I had fun chatting w u, as always ;) Oh & let's chat again on Monday afternoon aftr your school ends? We'll have a video chat, alright!?

Pressing the backspace key, erasing the previous sentence, I quickly type in a new one before he logs off.

Flowersnbooks: Yeah, sure. 3pm?

averageboy_20: 3pm it is! Night cutie!

I fell sideways, landing onto my soft, nice smelling pillows with a huge grin on my face and a rapid pulse rate.

I wrote a note and paste it on the refrigerator door, so mum will know where I went and therefore she won't make a police report. Not that it has ever happened. I grab my car keys from the hook, hoist up my messenger bag and got into the car with a record breaking time: one minute.

I decided to leave the house and go for a spin seeing that no one's currently at home. The rest of my family went out to the zoo, for a family outing leaving me out. I'm not exactly a morning person, besides, which sane person would get ready as early as eight in the morning to get ready for an outing to the zoo.