°1°

A simple person
Who hides thousands a Feelings
Behind the happiest smile
_______________________________________

|No ones pov|
Early in the morning the noises of traffic on the street below didn't move or annoy a hidden sleeping figure as he slept in his room.A soft knocking on his door did not move him either.
The males lack of notice of the person outside the door was none the less irritating to them.
"You better wake up.Will be late again and I do not seek to be lectured about being punctual!"The male yelled hoping for the other to wake.

The sleeping beauty was now awake and sighed at his brother's loud voice,which seem to magically break the spell of sleep that was cast upon him.Swinging his legs around and slowly letting his feet touch the cold marble,the young male hisses at the coldness.Yet again there was a knock.
Beautiful E/c hues look at the black door and gave a quick come in.
"M/n here's the suit I ordered for you,Hurry now we only have so much time left."A suit was given to the male known as M/n.
"Thanks Jumin,now get out so I can change."Jumin said nothing else and exist the room.

|M/n pov|
I stood from my bed and walked to the bathroom to get ready.I shower and dried off.Looking in the mirror I couldn't help but notice my appearance.[A/n-pic above]
I really do look just like my mother...could that be the only reason father puts up with me?
Unlike my brother I don't want to pursue the job of a big time company owner.I want to sing and play the piano but what I concluded from a lecture my father gave me,is The men of the Han family are born Company owner's and that it's my place to do so in this world.

I dressed myself and walked to the living space of the penthouse,where I was greeted by Elizabeth the third.
She purred at the sight of me.
"Good morning love~"

"Meow~"I ran my fingers though her luxurious white fur.After I was done,o found myself in the kitchen and of course Liz followed.Jumin was making breakfast this morning which surprised me.
We had a quick breakfast and piled into the car with Jaehee.Our first meeting was awkward because she assumed I was jumin's Secret lover....I practically scream at her for the mishap by accident.After things calmed down she apologized and we became good friends.
*ding*
My head snapped down to my phone.

|Chat pov|
M/n has entered the chat....

Yoosung:God I'm tired!!!!

Zen:Well that's you fault for playing lolol last night.

707:lolololololol!!!!Morning M/n!!!!!!!

M/n:Morning guys~
I giggle at the energetic Red head.
Zen:well if it isn't the lovely Han!How's your morning so far?

M/n:well if you must know lovely zen I was rudely awakened by the cat mom.
*sighing emoji*

Yoosung:Sounds rough.

M/n:only if someone can save me!

Mc has entered the chat.....

707:Defender of justice 707 shall save you.....

707:Who the hell is Mc!?

Jaehee and Jumin has entered the chat..

Jaehee:*confused emoji*