What Should I Do

Katatapos lang ng hell week and kafufunction lang ng brain ko.Kaya ngayon lang nakaUD..Sorry at napakatagal. But then thankie thankie to @HindiKoalaaaaam for making my beautiful book cover.Da best ka,kasing ganda mo yung cover.Hart hart<3

Thankie thankie din sa mga nag-aabang and nagbabasa ng putchu-putchung story ko..Thankies^__^

Ylize (POV)

Sh*t Im not feeling well.My head hurts my eyes are swollen my body is aching. Jesus... It feels like hell for Godness Sake.

I tried to get up from the bed but as i pull my body upward i become giddy.    

I end up laying again in my bed.And as I close my eyes I remember the scenario last night...

.

.

"Bakit Ylize sa tingin mo naawa sya sakin 4 years ago?Naawa ba sya sakin habang lumuluhod ako at nagmamakaawa na wag nya akong ipadala dito sa Pilipinas.?Naawa ba sya sakin na halos magpakamatay na ako sa harap nya para lang wag nyang ilayo ang taong pinakamamahal ko?.Hindi sya naawa dahil wala sya puso.*sob*Wala syang puso wala*sob*"

I saw in Ji-An's eyes the pain,agony and hatred,

I dont know the whole story but i know theres a reason behind why his father do that thing.Maybe he was protecting her daughter or maybe he knows whats  best for Ji-Ann..Maybe just maybe..

4 years ago...And as i calculated she was just highschool student by that time.

As i was analyzing the situation theres one question that pop up in my mind...

Is there a possibility that you can say that your inlove even your too young for that?What i mean is She was just a highschool student and she said that she was inlove,in my own views and opinion i think she was just blinded by the word love and not analyzing maybe it was just a pure infatuation.

Geez. why do i bother myself to this kind of sh*t. I dont have any idea of being inlove so maybe i dont really understand what she really feel.

Thats the reason why im avoiding myself to enter in some kind of relationsh*t because it only cause pain.I do believe that theres no permanent in this world,so why do i bother?

*tok tok tok*

i easily took a glance in the door,and then a glimpse in my alarm clock.WTF its already 9:00.

*tok tok tok*

"Come in." i exclaim.I dont have enough energy to open the door.

"Maam,hindi po ba kayo papasok?Pinatatanong lang po ni Sir."i look at Yannie who is leaning in my door.I gave her a blankly stare.

"NO. I dont feeling well."i answered.She nooded and close the door.

I feel again the sudden pain in my head,my God it feels like i was just being drunk and wasted last. night.

I tried to stop the pain by just slapping it but the hell it doesnt work.

"Baby are you okay?What do you feel?Do you want to go to the hospital?"I heard my fathers voice as he entered my room.I open my eyes and i saw his worried face.

I smile weakly at him.

"Pa im okay it was just a mild headache."  i said.

"Are you taking those medicines that i gave to you?" bulls eye,i dont know where the hell they are.

Few minutes of silence occurs the room.I dont know what to say,its better to keep my mouth shot than to lie to my father.

I heard him sigh."Ylize why are you so stubborn, I want you to take care of yourself i want you to take those medicines cause it will help you." i know that he is serious cause he calls my real name.