This made my eyes widen and the pain I didn't feel before went through my veins. I bit down my lip to stop myself from screaming and I bit it so hard it bled, but it didn't stop the pain. I screamed and wailed. I held my stomach and tried to heal it, but nothing was coming out of my hands. This made my look at them and noticed they were shaking. I coughed up more blood at the pain and Michi wrapped some of her hair around my stomach. This made me furrow my eyebrows.

"W-what are you doing?" I whispered and she only shushed me. The ends of  her hair became soaked with my blood and she made a single hand sign. With that, the hair wrapped around my torso broke off and was absorbed by my body. After the glowing stopped, my wound was completely healed and I even regained some chakra. I looked up at her and her now shoulder length hair.

"What did you do?" I asked, my voice shaky, but I was interrupted by Sasuke's screaming. He screamed over and over again. I clenched my fists and went to run to him, but Michi held me back.

"Let me go! Let me help him! He's in pain, he might die!" I screamed, kicking my legs back and forth like a child.

"How heartwarming. Using Tsukuyomi on his own brother," blue man remarked.

"That's it, I'm not standing around anymore!" Naruto yelled, ran past blue man and towards Itachi. Blue man chased after him, but Jiraiya quickly made hand signs. All of a sudden, the walls and floors became covered with this squishy, red material. This made everyone stay still for a while.

"What the- what's going on?" Naruto asked, and I felt equally as confused.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, reaching down to poke the squishy thing.

"Ninja Art: Toad Mouth Trap," Jiraiya said, which made me quickly remove my finger. I looked over to see Sasuke being sucked into the squishy thing and so was blue guy's foot.

"You have just been swallowed by the Mountain Toad. Welcome, my friends, to the belly of the beast. He has a very sensitive digestive tract. Be careful not to upset him. Not the most glorious way to die, is it? It must be humble to know you've been reduced to toad bait," he chuckled and my face became full of disgust. A toad's stomach? That's pretty disgusting, but at least it's useful in combat.

"Woah, I'm not liking this at all," Naruto remarked, looking around the stomach.

"Naruto, stay still. Just remain calm, trust in my Jutsu," Jiraiya told him and he nodded.

"Kisame, let's go," Itachi said and blue man started pulling his feet out of the grip of the stomach.

"Easier said than done," he grumbled while pulling his sword out of the ground. He finally pulled it out and started running with his companion.

"It's no use! There hasn't been a ninja born who can survive this powerful stomach!" Jiraiya yelled, but they kept running. He put his hands back on the ground to make the stomach enclose them, but at one point he gasped, stood up and ran in the direction they went. This confused me because there was supposedly no way to survive the stomach. Michi let me down and we both followed Jiraiya. We saw a hole in the stomach created by black flames.

This made my eyes widen. They...broke it. I thought this was impossible, but they did it. They got through a Sannin's Jutsu. They are seriously powerful...

While they dealt with the fire, I ran over to where Sasuke was. He was spat out by the stomach and I caught him. I laid him down and sat in front of him. My hand gently stroked his cheek. Tears of anger filled my eyes and I held his healed hand tightly.

He was staring blankly into space, so he was definitely trapped in a genjutsu and his physical state was horrible. He had a broken arm along with the several injuries along his body. As the others walked towards us, I picked up Sasuke's unconscious body.