One Direction Fanfic - Save You Tonight Chapter Four

Thanks everyone for reading :) xx I hope you enjoy it if you do please vote :)

I rushed out the store practically dragging Grace with me to Starbucks, "Two frappuccino's please" we said to the person at the counter, we handed over the money and sat at a table "Now tell me whats wrong Jas" she said to me, i looked down at my cup swirling it around "Is it to do with liam" she asked and my head popped up, "So it is, what happened" She asked. "I don't know i was so stupid" i said holding my head in my hands, "Hey don't say that your not stupid your far from stupid so what happened with the two of you" she said while comforting me. "It's okay for you, your confident you can just talk to boys easily" I said to her, "So can you what about the guys" (Chris, James and Ben we were friends with) , she said trying to reasuree me "No, thats different we have known them ages" i said to her. "I don't get it why did you run out the room like that," she said a bit concerned now. She had a reason to be concerned i suppose my stepdad and all. "I'm over reacting, don't worry" I said to Grace, "Well i am worrying so you tell me or i will ask Liam." she said, "No okay then well." i began and then just our luck in walked Liam, Harry, Niall, Louis and Zayn. "What" she turned around and saw them she smiled and they smiled back "Tell me later hun" she said gently patting my arm. They came over and sat with us Liam, Niall and Zayn sat on the other side of the table and Louis and Harry were next to me. "Hey girlies" Louis said in a high pitched girl voice and we laughed at him. "Alright beauts" Harry said winking and putting his arm over my shoulder, i giggled a little "Hey" me and grace both said. We were talking and Liam and I kept glancing at each other. I felt my phone vibrating in my bag and looked who it was, i didn't have the number saved. "Sorry, let me get this" i said climbing out from the table having to jump over Harry. I walked outside it was chilly i pulled my jacket around me "Hello" i said, "Jas hey its me Dan" he said, why now why did Dan have to come into the picture now,  Dan was my ex, he cheated on me with Jess who WAS my friend, we hate each other now. We had been together almost a year. "Dan what do you want" I said quite harshly actually."Jas don't be like that, look i'm sorry can we meet up please" he said "No, i'm busy" i replied, "Jas babe" he said, I was angry now "Don't you babe me Dan you cheated on me and she was my friend."  "Jas let me explain, Jess came onto me" he said trying to clear his name, "well you didn't pull away i saw you both Dan" i said and my voice was cracking slightly my eyes were watering and i was trying to hold back the tears, I still loved him after what he did."Jas, don't cry" he said in a calming voice, "I'm not crying" i said trying to hide it, but he knew me too well "You are i can hear it in your voice, i'm so sorry Jas please give me another chance" he pleaded, I wanted to take him back i did but i was uncertain "How can i trust you again Dan" i said as a tear fell down my cheek and i quickly wiped it away.  "Jas" i heard 3 familiar voices call i looked over and saw Chris, James and Ben. I was really close to Chris he was more like an older brother. "Babe your upset" Ben said hugging me, Chris took the phone out my hand "Who is this" he said angry, i only heard one side of the conversation, "Leave Jas alone she's too good for you, don't you fucking come near her you hear me" he yelled down the phone and all three boys pulled me in for a big hug. When we broke up Dan had slapped me and hurt me, Chris found me and he was the only one that knew, Chris was really worried about me that Dan was going to hurt me more. Dan changed that night he got angry and sad normally he was so happy and fun. "Don't cry Jas babe" James said to me wiping a tear. "I Love you guys" i said and they all gave me a big hug.

Liam's Pov:

Me and Jasmine kept glancing over and catching each others eyes, i felt jealous when Harry put his arm around her flirting with her. Her phone was ringing so she took it outside and answered it, her whole mood changed she was happy, then she looked sad but then she looked angry and was shouting down the phone but then she was sad again. I was going to go out and see her when 3 boys walked over to her they all smiled at each other and she gave them a hug so i guess she knew them. They comforted her but i wanted to be the one comforting her she was crying and looked hurt, one of the boys grabbed the phone and was shouting at the person on the other end, i faintly heard him, he told the peron to leave Jasmine alone. He looked worried and she gave them all a big hug. "Grace" i said and shee looked at me and nodded "What's going on" i said looking out the window at Jasmine and the boys, "Chris, Ben, James" she said and got up "be back in a minute guys" she said and we all nodded. She went out gave them all hugs and then she saw Jasmine and gave her a big hug. "Liam" Niall said, "Erm, what" i said, "What's up you haven't been right since you were measured for the clothes" Zayn said confused. "Nothing just erm thinking" i said and luckily they left there.

Normal Pov:

I was hugging the boys and Grace ran out and gave them hugs then she saw me crying and gave me a big hug, "What's up babe" She asked me, I didn't say anything "Dan was on the phone" Ben said to Grace and i cried into Chris's shirt as he hugged me "He can't hurt you babe you have me" he whispered in my ear and kissed my forehead. Anyone would think we were a couple we were that close but they knew we loved each other but in a brother and sister way. I looked at my phone, "Shit" i said "What" Grace said panicking. "Its 11:30 we need to be back" i said we could not get sacked on our first day. "Bye guys thank you" I said hugging them all and giving them a kiss on the cheek, Grace shouted into the boys "Sorry we need to be at work like NOW" she said and we ran back. When we got there it had just gone 11:30 "Girls your.." she began and saw i had been crying "OH, darling are you okay" she asked, "Are you okay, go and sit down and clean yourself up love" she said to me and i headed to the backroom. I'm a mess my hair is messy from the wind my mascara is running down my face and i look horrible without make-up on. I couldn't face seeing Liam now. I walked back out and the boys walked in and Dan was with them, what why!?!?!?!?

What do you think guys?? Please keep reading and Voting :) xxxx