RYUSEITAI

(A/N: This chapter was supposed to be published at early June while the next chapter was supposed to be published last June 12 but something happened. Read the A/N at the end of the chapter to know why.)

I am so happy. Happy, indeed. My first producer job was a success! The audiences of the A1 live had satisfied looks on their faces up until the end of the event. What made me even more delighted was that Valkyrie was one of the units who got the highest votes. Shu and Mika were just as delighted with the results as I do and insisted that I would be Valkyrie's very own producer. Of course, I declined their offer for the time being since I haven't seen the other units yet. But that didn't stop them from persuading me.

Anyway, now that everything was back to a normal school day setting, the scheduled performance was resumed and the next unit who was going to perform today was RYUSEITAI. And I just happen to be classmates with two of its members.

"Midori-kun! Let's show (Y/N)-san our signature shout!" Tetora enthusiastically as he nudged the tall first year beside me.

Midori sighed. "No... I'm not in the mood."

"Come on! It would be a good start of impressing (Y/N)-san! Eh? Hey, (Y/N)-san. You could just do that at home, you know?" He added, his attention was directed on the paper and book on my table.

Our Science teacher gave us a research assignment about the life cycle of the frog then dismissed us early. The rest of the class went out for lunch. Only the three of us remained in the room because we were waiting for the Shinobu, last first year member of RYUSEITAI. "I like to do what I can for now so I'll have more time for myself later at home." I said, earning a frown from the black-haired male.

"You are very serious about studying, aren't you (Y/N)-san?"

"Better to get things done while you have the chance, right?" I said as I just finished writing the last note to put in my research paper. After packing up my things, I noticed that it's almost time for lunch to actually start. "Come on, let's wait for Shinobu-kun outside." I suggested, earning an energetic 'yes' from Tetora and a tired groan from Midori.

As expected, the bell rang the minute we set foot outside the classroom. A teacher went out of the Class 1-B's classroom, indicating that their class just finished. When the teacher was far away, I knocked at the door before opening it slightly enough for my head to poke in. "Excuse me," I gently called out.

"Oh? (Y/N)-san," Yuuta said once he noticed me. He came towards the door with a gentle smile on his face. "What brings you here?" He asked.

"Hello, Yuuta-kun. I've come to pick up Shinobu-kun."

"Ah, yes. It's RYUSEITAI's turn to perform, isn't it? Wait, let me call him." He turned and looked around the class. "Shinobu-kun!" He called out, catching the purple-haired boy's attention. "(Y/N)-san and the others are here to pick you up!"

Shinobu perked up and quickly gathered his things. He then thanked Yuuta before bursting out of the door. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)-san! I got catried away from my chat with Harukawa-kun and Tenma-kun, de gozaru! Have you been waiting long?" He rapidly said.

"It's okay, Shinobu-kun. We just came anyway," I said. "Shall we go then?"

He eagerly nodded and the four of us went to recording studio. On the way, I can see how excited Tetora and Shinobu are compared to Midori who has a heavy aura around him. "Are you okay, Midori-kun?" I asked the tall teen.

He flinched slightly by my sudden question. "Y-Yes, I'm fine," he uttered.

I smiled warmly as I slowed down my pace so that I can walk beside him. "Come on, where's your spirit run off to? You're not like that yesterday." I teased.