Switch

(A/N: In line with the current event 'Easter Night', let's start the introduction of units with this magical bunch. Also, I am celebrating the fact that Sora dropped thrice and maxing it sooner than expected xD.

Disclaimer: The photo, song and characters belong to their respective creators. I don't own anything but this book's story plot.

Enjoy~)

Almost two weeks have passed since I transferred to Yumenosaki Academy, and I have learned to love school life again. I don't know if it's because I won't be insecure of my age since it is already appropriate for my educational standing, or if it's because everyone in Yumenosaki is nice and welcoming - well, most of them at least.

We also finished rearranging the studio. Kunugi-sensei wasn't kidding when he said that the studio has the size equivalent to two classrooms. One-third of it has a setup of a normal meeting room: a long table in the middle and shelves on the sides with CDs, folders and music sheets as displays. In addition, we have our very own mini fridge if ever we decided to have lunch here and continue our work. Anzu and I sneaked some bean bags inside to make the room more comfortable to lounge in.

The rest of the room is the actual recording studio. Half of it is where the recording set was place. The equipment was set on a semi circular table to make it easier to reached for the advance mixer buttons. It was complete with two flat screen desktop computers, an advance DJ set with illuminating LED lights, an electronic keyboard and two high-quality speakers. It was heaven.

The other half is the recording booth and, unlike normal booths, it was huge and elegant looking with it's wooden floor and black carpeted walls. It has six recording microphones inside and also my spare guitar that I brought from home just in case I needed another instrument to work with. I can't borrow the guitar from the music room unless I'm in the Music Light Club. And since I'm still asjusting on my role as a producer, I believe that club activities will have to wait for a bit.

Other than that, I have gotten to know more about the students in the idol course, especially the first-years. I hang out with Hajime, Tomoya and Mitsuru more often since Mitsuru always dragged me along their little get-together during lunch breaks. The three are fun to be with actually - a hyper-active runner, a straightforward scolder and an innocent angel is a very interesting group of friends. I also got along with everyone in Class 1-A, even with gloomy Midori. In Class 1-B, whenever I dropped by, I was mostly greeted by a very clingy Tori, making Tsukasa throw another fit at him. The rest were casual and very friendly, making it easier for me to interact with them.

The second-years are an interesting bunch as well, especially Class 2-A. Everyone is nice and fun to be with, specifically Subaru and Makoto since those two are like clowns of the class. In Class 2-B, well, it would be nice if Koga would lessen that foul-mouth of his. Other than that, they are a reliable group of boys, especially Mao, Yuzuru and Arashi.

The third-years are the hardest group to get along with given that there are odd ones in the bunch - I am referring to boys in Class 3-B. I learned that Rei, Wataru and Kanata are the infamous 'Three Oddballs' but I sometimes think if Leo and Shu are also part of it, given their behavior. Kuro and Nazuna seemed to be the only ones normal in their class. In Class 3-A , it's aura is a mix of intimidating (Izumi, Shu and Keito) and uncomfortable to be with (Eichi, Kaoru and Chiaki). Nevertheless, I need to endure it to get along with them eventually.

It was already lunchtime and it was scheduled that Switch to perform. And by perform, I meant sing. Just like what Eichi said, he scheduled each unit to perform at the studio himself. I was also tasked by Kunugi-sensei to give some pointers to the idols about their vocals. It's like I'm giving them a glimpse off what I can do as their music producer. Due to my excitement, I rushed towards the studio the minute the bell rang. I started to set up the devices, getting it ready then a few seconds later, a familiar yellow-haired boy came in.