Prologue

How long has it been since I had gotten out of my dark room? A day? A week? A month? A year? I can't remember. All I remembered was sitting in front of my working area — where my DJ equipment, computer and books were placed — and do some random projects from random people to make a living.

It's funny actually. Me — a fifteen-year-old genius — doing the work of possibly older people like programs, musical arrangements, and reports. I haven't even graduated high school, yet I am more knowledgable than these customers of mine.

I snorted in disbelief just by thinking about it. I scratched my head, making my messy bun even messier as I made my way to my bed. Time to call it a day.

Little by little, I can feel my eyelids getting heavy as my consciousness fading. Finally, I happily thought, peace and quiet.

"(Y/N)!"

Apparently not...

I inwardly grumbled as I tossed around the bed and covered my ears with my pillow. According to the sound of the voice, I believed that it was my big sister, Anzu, who is on the other side of the door. Honestly, I love Anzu and would do everthing for her; however, right now, I am not in the mood for anything. I just want to sleep!

"(Y/N)! Open the door! I have big news!" She excitedly said as she lightly knocked my door, afraid to irritate me if her knocking was too loud. But with the repeated knocks she made said otherwise.

With a heavy feeling, I got up from my bed — my heaven — and went to the door. When I opened the door, I was not greeted by my sister's lovable face but a piece of paper. An application paper to be exact. "What's this?" I asked, not bothering to read the contents of the paper.

Anzu lowered down the paper and beamed brightly. "Yumenosaki Academy is opening up another slot for the producer course!" She answered.

"And your telling me this why?" At this point, both of us are inside my room. Anzu sat on the edge of the bed while I sat on my rolling chair, drinking my half finished juice drink.

"Because I recommended you to be the second producer!" I literally sprayed the juice in my mouth to the floor.

"WHAT?!" I hollered, surprise was written all over my face.

Anzu, however, was oblivious to my reaction. "Won't it be fun? You and I, helping each the idols together — we could get to have more time together." She happily said.

"Wait wait wait. You applied me on this 'producer course' without asking me?!" I said in disbelief.

She nodded. "Is there a problem?"

I heavily sighed. This is not happening, I thought as I rubbed my temples. "Look, Anzu-nee, I know the real reason why you're doing this. But... I just can't." I said, making the older brunette look at my with worry.

"(Y/n)-chan..." She replied softly.

I sighed. She's not the only one who is worried about my position, almost everyone in our family is concern for my well-being.

I graduated junior high when I was 12 years old — that's 3 years younger than any normal junior high school graduate. Good news: I get to finish my education earlier than expected; bad news: prone to bullying due to age gap. In just 3 months of my freshman year in high school, I decided to stop my education because of the countless of insults those jealous high schoolers threw at me. And since I'm the youngest, respect is mandatory for me to be delivered even though I feel the exact opposite. That made me develop an introverted personality. I avoid any contact with anyone other then my family. Maybe because I'm traumatized with my experience in the oast, I isolate myself to the chances of interacting with them.

I deeply sighed. "Besides, I don't need to go back to studying. I mean, I already have a decent job."

Ever since then, I trapped myself in my room, and with the help of my intellectual capabilities, I made a living online by doing company projects or by answeing a college student's homework. The fee that I acquired was enough to support my needs and get to contribute to our daily expenses so it's a win for me.

I also to musical arrangements to almost any genre of music — pop, rock, classical, metal, ballad and many more. My family — particularly Anzu — said that I could be this generation's Mozart. As crazy as it sounds, many people believed that possibility. But I don't see my talent in music as a career. It's more like a hobby so I don't want to put too much effort into it.

Anyway, the main point is: I make money. Period.

Anzu took a look at my room, basically on my messed up working area. She raised a brow. "Yeah, but your working area said otherwise. And is that a bra on the printer?"

I blushed and took that clothing off before throwing it on the other side of the room. "Pretend that you didn't see that." I said, cheeks flamed of embarassment.

She chuckled uneasily. "Ookay... Anyway, please reconsider (Y/N)-chan. You are really talented in...basically everything! It would be a waste if you don't get to share it." She warmly said as she place the application paper on my hands.

I looked at the paper on my hands. Yumenosaki Academy. The private all-boys high school that my sister mysteriously transferred to. A school who focused on their biggest asset: their idols. It's funny to think that the school had been like an idol agency for the past years, shaping and nurturing the idol-to-be students for the world of media.

Anzu was about to head out but she stopped before her hand reached the handle. "And you know, if you agree to it, you'll be more surprise for what the school has to offer." She stated, a warm smile plastered on her angelic face.

"What do you mean?"

She giggled. "Only one way to find out~" She turned the knob and went out of the room before closing the door behind her, leaving me to have my second thoughts about this.

After a few minutes of debating, I sighed deeply. "Oh well..."

"I should better start buying school supplies then."