Class 1-A

Taking a deep breath, I gently knocked on the door of Class 1-A. The nervous feeling slowly crawled back inside me, making it impossible for me to steady my racing heartbeat. I thought that my time spending with Mitsuru and the other students in Class 1-B helped me stay calm; unfortunately, it's only temporary.

The door opened, revealing a blue-haired boy with soft purple eyes. He looked at me curiously while I suprisingly lost my voice due to his angelic face. "Are you a transfer student?" He kindly asked, his voice full of gentleness.

I came back to reality. "Y-Yes. This is Class 1-A, right?" I asked, just to double check if I'm on the right room. The blue-haired boy nodded while flashing a smile.

"Yes. Are you in this class?" When I nodded, he opened the door wide enough for me to enter. "Please, come in." He politely said.

I thanked him for his kind gesture and stepped inside the room, unaware that there was already a flying object heading straight towards me. It landed on my face and I felt as if chalk dust clouded my nostrils. I shook my head and coughed loudly while my eyes were shut closed. It's a good thing nothing made contact on my eyes or else I would've been crying about now.

"Ah! Are you okay?!" I pressume that was the blue-haired boy panicking.

"Woah, Hajime-kun. Who's that?" Someone said.

"A-Ah...She a transfer student, Hinata-kun. Oh my," I felt a soft object which I assumed was a handkerchief touched my face. "H-Here, this would help you clean up." By the sound of the voice, I believe he was the blue-haired boy.

"T-Thank you," I said as I took the cloth from him. I first wiped my eyes so I could see again. When I did, I met with a pair of green eyes.

"Hahahaha! You look like a clown!" The owner of the eyes laughed.

Confusion was shown by my face until I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the blue-haired boy. He was pointing something on my face. When I grabbed my phone and looked at the black screen, I flinched by the sight of a white faced girl staring back at me. I quickly wiped my entire face.

"Oy, Hinata. You're being rude. You were the one throwing the duster at her." A voice scolded.

"Yeah, but I wasn't expecting someone to be there."

I finished wiping my face and saw that white chalk dust covered the handkerchief. "Oh dear, I'm so sorry." I told the blue-haired boy. He just smiled.

"It's okay, you need it anyway." He kindly said.

"I'll wash it for you, is it okay?"

"Oh, don't worry about it." He grabbed hold of the handkerchief and took it from my hands. "You are the victim here so let me handle it, okay?" He smiled, making it hard for me to say 'no'.

"I-I — "

"Hajime won't change his answer." I turned around and saw a boy with dirty blond hair and eyes beside me. "Trust me, he can be persistent." He said.

"If you say so," I silently said before the door flew open, causing everyone to jump.

"SORRY I'M LATE SENSEI! I FORGOT SOMETHING BACK HOME SO I — Eh? Class hasn't started yet?" A black-haired boy with a few reds streaks said as beads of sweat rolled down his face. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows as his necktie was loosely hanging around his neck, not yet tied up.

"No, you're just in time, Tetora-kun." The blue-haired boy gently said. I swear, is this boy an angel or something?

The black-haired boy look at me. "Eh? Who's this?"