Walmart Kisses And Secret Dates.

Audrey's POV

I walk into the bedroom and drop everything and run over to Justice. "Babe are you alright? how do you feel? do you have a fever?" i ask. she groans. "my stomach hurts. everytime i move i get dizzy. im tired. im hot." she says. "well you are hot." i wink and she laughs. I go downstairs and bring Justice some medicine. she swallows the pills with some water and i pour her some kind of stuff. "its cherry flavored." i smile. she drinks it and makes a face. "cant be that bad." i say then try some. "IT FUCKING TASTED LIKE A DYING CAT!" i yelled after successfully keeping my lunch down. "im sorry. and.. did you just... swear..?" she asks. "yes. yes indeed i did." i smiled proudly. "why?" she asks. "well ya see here. i kind of let it slip." i laughed awkwardly. "well im gonna go to the store." i said then got up and left.

i run down the street to the local Walmart. hmm... lets see... i need bread, crackers, medicine, chips, candy, cds, books, and the bathroom. i jog to the bathroom and run into a stall. after doing my business i go wash my hands. i turn around to go dry off my hands and i bump into Raven. "oh Audrey ive been meaning to talk to you. come with me." she said taking my hand and dragging me outdoors into the calm spring day. she takes me behind the super store. "sigh ok um Audrey i really like you." she breathed as her face got closer to mine. she pressed her lips onto mine and being the girl that i am i kissed back. things got pretty heated because next thing i knew her hand had begun to trail up my stomach, but i pulled away. i looked at her then ran off. i mean Rave is one fine piece of candy but i have Justice. Justice is my always and forever and i dont want to have anything crash down on that.

i head home since i didnt want to end up bumping into Rave again. i got home and walked to the kitchen and saw Justice. she jumped and looked not so sick anymore, and perfectly fine. "y-youre back so early." she stuttered. i laugh awkwardly and scratch the back of my head. "heheh yeah. i was caught up with an old friend. but, uh, whatcha doin out of bed love, i thought you had a stomach virus.." she awkwardly smiles and laughs. "yeah, but that medicine helped greatly. im feeling much more better." she pauses. "want to go to the movies?" she asks. she is hiding something from me. i know it. "yeah sure. i will drive. get ready." i say as she goes upstairs to change out of her pjs and into something else. she comes downstairs in black converse, red skinny jeans, a Create Music shirt, and a red beanie. i go grab my Pikachu hoodie. we go get in the car and i turn out the driveway. its a 30 minute drive and the first 10 minutes are filled with silence. i turn the radio on and I Love You 5 by Never Shout Never comes on. i look at Justice and smile but she is looking out the window. i turn the radio down and put my hand on her thigh. "babe, whats up? youre so distant. it worries me." she sighs. "i...." she stopped to think. "i tricked you into thinking i was sick. i was just hungry. i wanted to get you out of the house to make a big breakfast. but you came home, so i just didnt." she was lying. i pull the car over and turn the car off. "i want, the truth Justice." she looks at me and frowns. "i faked being sick, so Jordan could come over.." she trails. Jordan, the biggest jerk at school. i hate him. when i talk i raise my voice a bit and she flinches. "What?! why?!" "he asked me too help him with history.." she trails off. i start the car and drive back home and i leave her in the car as i go in. i take a moment and then go back to the car. "when i was at walmart Raven kissed me but i left her there and came home." "o-oh" she says. "its alright." she adds smiling. genuinly. she leans over and kisses me. "can we go to the movies now babe?" she laughs and i smile as i pull out the driveway and drive to the theatre.