She Cheated? Another Break Up

Jada's POV

"hey hun." Vlad says as he opens his front door. "hi Vlad." me and Audrey say. "Gummi Bear!" Justice yells, basically throwing herself into Audrey's arms. she kisses Audrey on the cheek. doesnt she know me and Audrey are together? "nubbles." Danny murmers as he hugs me tightly. "hey cookie. how have you been?" i ask him smiling. "nubbles. nubbles nubbles nubbles. numbles." is all he says. aw he must have missed me a lot. "blubbery fuzzles." he says as he hugs Audrey. "blubbery fuzzle wuzzles. fuzzles. fuzzle." he murmers. thats a wierd child. "missed you too cap'n dan dan." Audrey says before kissing him on his forehead. im really jealous of these people. me and Audrey go in and sit on the couch while Vlad goes upstairs for a second. 'bop' something hit me in the head. i turn around and see a nerf dart on the floor. then i look up and see Vlad smirking. i go get a nerf gun and shoot Audrey. she gets a nerf gun and shoots Danny. Danny gets one and shoots... the ceiling...? he is a very wierd kid. Asher comes out of no where and shoots Justice and she goes to get a nerf gun. "last man standing. you get hit twice you die. kay?" Vlad says. "kay!" we yell then start to run about and shoot aimlessly at each other. i hit Justice once and Audrey hits me once and Danny comes out of nowhere shooting everyone. he ended up winning. i check the time on my phone. its 1:30. "Audrey. come on we have to go meet Jayven and Skyler at the ice cream place." i say. "oh yeah. well lets go." she says. "bye guys." we say. "bye babe." Justice says and hugs Audrey. "nubbles. blubbery flubbles." Danny says waving. "bye guys." Vlad says. Asher waves. me and Audrey get in my car and drive to the ice cream place. "so... you and Justice are... um... pretty close." i say awkwardly. "yeah." she says simply. "you know i dont really like h-""can we just drop the subject please?" she interupts me. "yeah." i say looking down. we get to the ice cream shop and go in. "hey guys!" Skyler says. "hey Skyler." Audrey says. "hey." i say. "lets go to my house." says Audrey."okay!" Jayven says happily. we get in my car and go to Audrey's house. we play games, talk, listen to music, and now we were just laying around throwing popcorn at each other and stuff. "Audrey, im really jealous of your closeness with Justice and i dont like it. i keep thinking she will do something like kiss you or something and i feel left out because all of a sudden your hanging out with her a lot instead of me." i blurt out. Audrey gets up and leaves. "i will go talk to her." says Skyler. she leaves the room and comes back with Audrey ten minutes later. "Jada, the other day, when i went to Vlad's house for dinner, Justice took me to her room to hang out after. we were talking and she kissed me. i pulled back and told her me and you were together. im really sorry." Audrey says. i cannot believe her. "okay. bye. we are done." i say. "Jada n-""no Audrey. i mean it. we are over.""bu-""no." i interupt her. i leave the room and Jayven follows. "Jada. dont risk anything. you break up with her, and she could get back together with Justice and they probably wont break up. your love with Audrey is true and real and anyone with eyes can see that. please dont do something stupid like break up with her because your gonna hurt yourself and you will hurt Audrey more. do you realise how much you mean to her? your her world. Jada, please dont do something stupid. you can hurt both you and Audrey. please Jada. dont." he pleads. "this isnt our first break up and it wont be our last. i wouldnt worry to much Jayven, its fine." i say. "really?! its fine?! Audrey is in there crying her eyes out Jada. dont you understand? you're hurting her." he says with hurt eyes that look watery as if he is about to cry too. "im sorry." i say before running out of the house and to my own. i immdiatlly feel sorry and i rush back over to her house. i knock on the door and Jayven answers with a few tears on his cheeks. "Audrey just left." he says. "with who?" i ask. "her best friends. Vlad and Justice." he says. Justice. no. no no no. she is gonna get back together with Aidrey i just know it and theres nothing i can do to stop them. Jayven hugs me tightly and i cry into his shoulder. i messed up. again. Audrey wont forgive me and we wont get back together. we wont have a future together like i hoped we would. i need her back.