Believing in Lily-7

•Justin's POV•

To: Lil

Hey babe. I need to see you again.

What if she doesn't respond? Fuck.

"Hurry up Justin!" Scooter called out.

I decided to text her again just in case she texts me during my concert.

To: Lil

Hey I have a concert right now. I still want to see you. But I'll text you after the show.

Fuck.

•Lily's POV•

I just want to sleep now. I had the crappiest day ever. Talk about being a third wheel. Every time I would meet up with Jessica and Tom, they would either be all "lovey dovey" or be making out. I don't mind PDA but they took it to the extreme.

The only thing that made me happy was that Annie and Cole were together. I'm glad she didn't turn out like me.

"Lily! I'm so sorry. I totally forgot!" Annie yelled from her room.

I ran up to her room so we can talk.

"It's ok. They would have found out sooner or later. But right now you have to tell me about your day with Cole!"

She explained to me in every single detail. I was so proud of her. Finding a great guy. Damn it why does she have to have a better love life than me?

Speaking of my "love life", I looked down at my phone to see that Justin sent me two texts.

From: Justin <3

Hey babe. I need to see you again.

From: Justin <3

Hey I have a concert right now. I still want to see you. But I'll text you after the show

I looked at the time he texted me. That was around two hours ago. Hopefully he'll text me soon.

"Annie, I'm going into my room if you need me. Goodnight little bitch."

"Nice joke. Goodnight asshole."

I walked into my room putting my music on. I waited forever for him to respond. I wanted to see him again too. I hate waiting. It's making me nervous.

• Justin's POV•

The concert finally ended. I just wanted to text her. I ran to my phone, well as much as I can run after dancing forever, and texted her.

To: Lil

Hey babe

Thank god she quickly responded.

From: Lil

Hey I got your texts before I want to see you too

To: Lil

We should go out again. Maybe I'll cook you some food.

From: Lil

Hopefully you cook as well as you sing (;

To: Lil

How about tomorrow? Are you working.

From: Lil

No. Thank god.

To: Lil

How about I'll pick you from school.

From: Lil

Tomorrow is Saturday you weirdo.

To: Lil

I knew that. How about I'll pick you up from your house.

From: Lil

Um, ok. I'll meet you out in front.

To: Lil

Ok good. I'll pick you up at 7:15 tomorrow night. Wear something nice ok?

From: Lil

Sure. See ya later.

Little did she know I had a big surprise for her.

• Lily's POV•

Oh shit. He is coming to the house tomorrow. Fuck. Now I have to find something nice to wear.

"Lily! Shut the fuck up! who's coming over tomorrow? Is it Justin?" Annie called from the other side of my door.

I said those things out loud. This is just great. Just fucking great.

"Yeah why?"

"Oh my god he's coming to our house!" She squealed.

"He is only coming to pick me up. Don't get your panties in a twist."

"And you have to wear something nice? Fuck. Tomorrow we are going shopping for your outfit."

"With what money? Shit!" I whined.

"Don't worry. Will find something. It doesn't have to be super expensive to be nice. We can handle it."

"Okay, but if we are going. I need sleep. So leave."

"Pushy much? Goodnight sis."

"Good night baby doll." I've been calling her since we were little.

As soon as she shut the door, I turned the light off and slowly drifted to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait. But I (Emma) had writer's block. Can you do us a favor? Can you go follow us on instagram?

@emmaawolski

@_lilyeva_

Also go comment and vote. We have barely any votes and no comments. Please do! Love you guys

E&L