Reuinited , but i cant save everyone

Start from the beginning

I watch them intently .

Matts head snaps back and so does Reise's , and their eyes change , they are just plain black, as if their pupils had taken up their whole eye ball....

After about a minute their head snap back and Matt stares at her in shock, then stares at me.

He motions for us to follow him, and he starts to walk out the door and back down the stares.

When we make it to the bottom his whole family look at us then at Matt expectantly .

"They ..they are the ones, they are our family...we found our family !" Matt exclaims.

*************************

Reise POV

I am back home know with Amber...

After the whole Matt doing the exporting my past shit the vampire family took Chase and I and they told us we are their family...

They explained everything.....my parents, Chase, the vampire hunters....everything

So...my family and I are reunited...

They wanted me to move in like Chase is...but I refused ....I still have the boys....I love them....they are my family also....

**************

Amber POV

I remember everything....the battle...and me growing...wings

My ...uhm...wings...are back ...in my back? They got sucked back I my back or whatever .

I saw him.....the one I love....Chase..... He is moving in with his family.....I'm inlove with a vampire....and it's my best friends brother....HAHAHAHAHA ....why the fuck am I laughing?

But anyway , I have my own room in the house of direction(Reise and I came up with it hehe) but tonight I want to sleep with Reise, I'm scared...i have a feeling that those wolves are coming for us.... Tonight

I didn't tell Reise , because it's just a feeling, feelings are not always right....are they?

My thoughts got interrupted by hearing a loud crash and a scream coming from downstairs.

Reise and I jumped up at the same time and ran downstairs....me matching her speed....sweet....

When we got downstairs i saw Zayn standing on the counter throwing pots and pans at... The wolves from earlier ..

The other boys ran downstairs and screamed while freezing in place...

I felt my back itching and I imedeatly (still don't know how to spell it) knew what was happening.

But I felt different , I felt like I was prepared for anything and everything.

I felt the wings pop out of my back, and I felt the clothes I was wearing changed, I looked down and I was wearing a golden chest plate , one of those midevil times skirts, and tight leather jeans under that, and black high heeled boots. I had a dagger in my right hand, a bow in my other, and a sheath on my back. I quickly strapped the bow to the sheath , and held the dagger tightly . I ran and stood I front of the boys, ready to protect them from any wolf that tries to attack them.

Before I knew it five wolves came at me all at once, for a second I panicked , but that was only for .9 of a second , but then instincts kicked in, and I fought.

I kicked the first one and swiped at it with my dagger, then I quickly turned and stabbed another in the back , and kicking in across the room. The other 3 came at me and I threw my dagger at one , hitting it right between the eyes, and grabbed my bow and started to repeatedly shooting arrows at the other two.

Soon I had killed or injured eight wolves, and Reise had done the same, while protecting Zayn.

The wolves ran out of the house , it looks like they hadn't done harm, but I know they did , they did one thing that did not happen in this house.

I looked at Reise , then at all of the boys "Reise, go next door...now" I whispered .

Reise ran out of the house and I heard an angered scream, and things breaking .

The wolves did get one family......they got out neighbors, the family of Reise's mate....

*********

Reise POV

A screamed in outrage at what I saw...

I saw them...ripped to shreds....

Next thing I know I'm breaking and trawling anything I could find...

Couch:ripped in half , thrown each half across the room

Coffee table : thrown on wall, shattered on impact

TV : punched and kicked several times..

Pictures: thrown

Lamp: smashed on wall

And many more...

I will kill those fuckers.....even if I die while doing it......

@$&¥£€*%#^][]€£>^*\_?>€£_?>£€.|_?

HEY SEXY BEASTS!!!

IM SORRY ID DINT UPDATE , IVE BEEN BUSY, I HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR IT!!

IM GONNA DO THIS BEFORE I FORGET

SONG FOR THE CHAPTER IS "How To Save A Life" -The Fray

OK, NOW, I KNOW WHAT SOME OF YOU ARE THINKING "why the fuck did you kill Grant off"

Well...you see I was dating someone named grant , but I couple weeks before our one year anniversary i broke up with him because 1. He's a jerk 2. He called me names like 'hooker , slut , bitch, ' and many more on a regular bases 3. He is a weird, he could tell me the exact time we got together he was like "babe did you know that it was at extra try 2:50 on February (idk what the date was, I chose to forget) that we started dating ? And so on so forth , and now , he even knows the exact time I broke up with him! And he won't stop texting me! AND ON THE DAY I BROKE UP WITH HIM HE SAID HE WAS GONNA COMITT SUICIDE IF I DOINT GO BAVK OTU WITH HIM I TOLD HIM I WAS GONNA CALL 911 AND THE SUICIDE HOTLINE , I ACTUALLY WAS DIALING THE SUICIDE HOTLINE WHEN HE TOLD ME HE HE CHANGED HIS MIND, NOW HE IS WRITING A BOOK AND OUT ME IN IT!!!

IF YOU DONT BELEIVE ME THEN GO TO HIS ACOUNT ITS UMADBRO23 AND THE BOOK IS CALLED "Love is Blind"

BUT ANYWHORE IM SO SO SORRY MY SEXY BEASTS!!!

OH AND GUESS WHAT!!!!

IM A BIRD MOTHA FUCKA IM A BIRD...NO BUT SERIOUSLY MY MOM IS LETTING ME GET MORE LATERS IN MY HAIR, AND WE MIGHT PUT BANGS IN MY HAIR AND I MIGHT GET MY HAIR DIP DYED PURPLE

OH AND GUESS WHAT GRANT TOLD ME HE DOES

HE FUCKING CUTS HIMSELF, SO AT SCHOOL TO ORROW IM GOING TO SHOW THE SCHOOL COUNCLER MS.MERCER OR HOWEVER ITS SPELLED, SO SHE CAN TALK TO HIM

BUT AGAIN ANYWHORE I LOVE YOU GUYS

PLEASE COMMENT , VOTE, SHARE, AND TELL YOUR FREINDS ABOUT THIS BOOK

I WUV CCCHHHOOO

Wuv ~Mama Beast