the first time i dreamed in 10 years

Reise pov (dream)

flashes of differnt things were all i could see. Most people would call this a nightmare, but i call it just a normal dream. intil i seen some of the memories. You could call them memories. The flashes were going from alot of different things. There was a flash of the girl with blonde hair again but this time you could see her eyes but you could see her face,  i could see her wings, the wings were swithcing from black to white and red rose petals were floating around her.The next flash was of the girl that killed my family but you could see her brown eyes but not her face . just her hair and eyes. It showed her with a man with brown hair and blue/gray eyes. Then there was a flash of these 5 people in red and black robes with the hoods up. Then there were flashes of words. the words were 'CHOSEN ONE' (flash) 'EVIL WITCH'(flash)'WOLVES'(flash) 'TOGETHER TO SAVE' (flash)'SHE IS AN ANGEL'(flash)'FIGHT THE HUNTER'  then i all i seen was black then it changed to two shadows fighting and one of the shadows cleared and i seen my brother fighting a girl about half an inch shorter then him. Then it flashed and i seen blood juts blood flowing down a wooden floor. Then i seen my mother and father and brother and sister. They were in ghost form. My mother said "Reise you have grown up so fast. The chosen one is coming soon. We miss you. You will find your brother i know it. Your gonna do great things. Use you powers wisely and make the right choices. We miss you. You may not want to but you should accept you new family and love them.I love you" My family waved at me and then they blew away like they were sand. Then i woke up.

 STILL REISE'S POV.

I shot up and sat up on the couch. I was sweating and panting heavily. Its really warm in here. I know what your thinking ' Your a vampire you dont have to breathe or get warm or cold.' Well when God cursed the group of men that were the first ever vampires he knew that there would be good vampires that would wish they were human. So he gave us traits like humans. Like the ability to have kids and breath and get hot or cold, we dont have to breath if we dont want to but i prefere to do it and sometimes we have to  weather doesnt affect us as much as it does humans. But anyways i shout up and there was a wet cloth on my head and a blanket on me.

"Good your up." I looked to the love seat and seen Louis sitting on it. He looked tired and his hair was a mess it looked like he was running his hands through it.

"You have been asleep for hours now. Its about 4:30 in the morning." Wow i slept that long.

"why are you still up and down here?"

LOUIS POV BEFORE SHE PASSED OUT.

Reise opened the box and she started to have tears well up in her eyes. I seen that it was a picture of what looked to be her family. She started crying. She took the picture out of the frame and unfolded it. She started crying even more and i seen that there was some symbol on the back of the picture. Reise turned it around and seen the symbol and just cried even more. Shde got up and pulled her shirt up a little bit and my eyes widened. SHE HAS A TATOO.

"WOW you got a tatoo. Why didnt you tell me this you are sappposed to tell me this stuff."

"Its not a tatoo its a symbol my mom said it represents our family." She replied. Im so confused. Then her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she was about to fall but i cought her and laid her on the couch. She is feeling really hot but she shivered a little.

"Niall get me some blankets, Zayn get a cold wet cloth and Liam get the thermometer, Harry get me some pillows. NOW" I yelled. Soon they came back with all that and i covered her up and put he cloth on her head and pillow under her head. I put the thermometer in her mouth and as little bit later it beeped and it said her tempeture was 99 deegreese. WOW. She is sweating and panting.

"She is probably just having a bad dream come on Louis let her rest, its getting late we should sleep." Liam said and put a hand on my should. I shrugged it off and held on to Reise's hand and said "No im not leaving her side you guys go on ahead." I ran my fingers through my hair and stayed by the couch holding her hand. "alright . Night Lou." The boys said and went upstairs. Man i really hope Reise is alright, i may not have known her for long but i can tell she is a sweet girl and is very smart. I love her like a daughter. She is like my daughter. I know i can never replace her parents but i hope she can love me like a father. I got up and walked to the love seat and ran my fingers through my hair again. Im not gonna sleep intil she wakes up.

BACK TO PRESENT TIME REISE POV 

"I wasnt gonna leave you here." He simply said. It feels like he cares about me but he probably doesnt.

"I put your picture on the coffe table.....what happened to you. Are you sick do we need to call a hospital are you hurting."

"Dad im fine." My eyes widened right after i said that. I JUST CALLED LOUIS DAD NOW HE IS GONNA FLIP OUT. WTF REISE YOU ARE AN IDIOT GGGRRRR. But what i seen surprised me. He smiled at me then pulled me in a bear hug that actually did hurt me somehow. I think that im stating to love the boys like family. But i have only known them for a few days. But oh well i guess. Louis pulled away and kept his hands on my shoulders and whispered "You called me dad." He smiled a big goofy smile and hugged me again and i hugged back and squeezed him and he said "Rise your kinda hurting me." I loosend my grip and we stayed like that for a while until he pulled back and said" Reise what were you dreaming about you seemed to be having a bad dream."

"It was nothing." I lied. He didnt seem convinsed but left it alone.

"Alright kiddo why dont you get to bed and go to sleep i dont know about you but im super tired. I didnt fall asleep at all." I smiled and nodded my head. Im kinda hungry but im to tired to hunt. We walked upstairs and i walked to my room and before i opened my door i heard Louis say"Night Reise.......I love you." I smiled and said "Night i love you to.....Dad." I walked into my room and Amber was sleeping peacfuly. I got changed and stuff and climbed into bed and was then again sleeping peacefully but this time without any dreams.